I`m A Quince Choreographer

Hello to all... Especially to all those soon to be QuinceƱeras. My name is Alma and I can proudly say that at my young age of 19 I`m a very well experienced choreographer. I do specialize in Quinces & Sweet Sixteens, I`m also a MC as well as personal event planner for other special events including babyshowers, weddings etc. I reside in Miami, Fl. If you are interested please email me for more information to A*********9@aol.com and I will respond as soon as possible.
Posted by Alma; updated 03/15/06

Do u know any choreographers in the dallas/ft. Worth tx area?
Posted by lin; updated 03/18/06

Hi Almita,

I sent you an e-mail, please respond asap.

Thanks,
Clara
Posted by Clara; updated 03/24/06

Do u know of any in san fernando, california?
Posted by estefania; updated 04/25/06

Do you know any quinceaƱera dance choreographers around seattle, washington? If you have any information please contact me at a**********a@aol.com. Thanks!
Posted by LAURA; updated 05/20/06

Do you know if there any quince choreographers in north carolina if you do so could you write me back at Anelstrawberry@yahoo.com
Posted by Anel; updated 05/22/06

Hi Alma,

Hey my name is Vanessa Polanco and i am having the most outrageous quincernera ever! i Really need your help in my choreography. The only thing i ask is for you to be mexican and speak spanish and english... Well you dont have to be mexican. Please contact me as soon as possible or let me know if you know any other choreographers.
Thank you
Vany
Posted by Vanessa; updated 07/01/06

Do u kno anyone in like milwaukee or waukesha wisconsin?
Posted by melissa; updated 07/02/06

Please e-mail me, I am interested in receiving orientation on a sweet 16 on Sept. 16, 2006.
Posted by isabel flores; updated 07/03/06

Need a chreographer for the DFW area...can you give me more info?
Posted by Maria; updated 12/11/06

Hi Alma,
I saw your post. My daughter is having her quince in Dec.07 but it is without a court. Would like to know what you can do and your price range. Please contact me if possible.

Thanks !!
Posted by Lourdes; updated 03/28/07

Hey do u kno any coches for a quincerna that live around california??
Posted by KAREN; updated 07/23/07

Hi Karen, Tiaras and Tacones has a great choreographer service we offer in southern california. Give us a call at 323-316-3472 or email us @ tiarasandtacones@yahoo.com for more info. Our choreographer is reasonably priced and has over 10yrs of experience, He will also Mc the event for you.

Visit our page for more info: Tiaras & Tacones Quince/Sweet 16 Party Planning

Posted by celia barrios; updated 07/24/07

I need to know if you know how I could recive your service? I live in North Carolina? If anyone knows any teachers in this area, please w/b!
Posted by Thalia; updated 07/24/07

DO YOU KNOW A Quince Choreographer IN INDIANA?
Posted by Jenice Gracia; updated 01/19/08

I am a choreographer in the los angeles area....email me di**********6@aol.com
Posted by diana; updated 01/24/08

I am lookin for a choreographer around los angeles area
Posted by fatima; updated 03/30/08

Fatima, I have a great and experienced Choreographer in my staff. You may contact us at 323 316-3472. I can provide you with details for your event.

Visit our page for more info: Tiaras & Tacones Quince/Sweet 16 Party Planning

Posted by C.Barrios; updated 03/31/08

Hello Alma,

I would be interested to talk to you. I am planning my daughters quinces next year but I don`t want to have any couples. What can you suggest? Do you have references?

Thanks,

Iris
Posted by IRIS; updated 06/01/08

Hey i was wondering if you would do any traveling???
I live about 16 hours away from you... Please let me know as soon as possible. Email me at si******ver@msn.com...
Posted by paula; updated 06/03/08

Hello im turning 15 and i need a choreographer for my quinceanera so plz email me your price and if u do auburn wa
Posted by kristina alba; updated 03/11/12