Affordable Photographer Needed For NJ Wedding

I am on a budget as I am paying for this wedding myself. My wedding is September 23rd and so far we can not afford anyones prices. The wedding is in South Jersey starting in Sicklerville, to the ceremony in Runnemede, and back to Winslow for the Reception. I am actually thinking Photography Students might be the way to go. Please Help!
Posted by Christine; updated 03/01/06

Hello Christine, I am a senior film student at Temple University, and I was just wondering if you were looking for a videograher as well. I am currently working on building my portfolio, so I would be more then happy to give you the best deal possible. I am located about ten minutes outside of runnemede and am very familiar with the area. Feel free to contact me with any questions at mikeyc@temple.edu
Thank you and good luck,
Mike
Posted by Mike; updated 03/07/06

Hi Christine,

Congratulations on your engagement and your upcoming wedding. My partner and I will actually be in Mullica Hill at the time you are do to get married. We have an amazing summer special running right now, $1300 for a full day photography & Videography, up to 10 hour. Visit our page to get an idea of our style and also feel free to visit http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=2785653&alb=0 to see our slide show. Feel free to give me a call and we can discuss the package in more detail. It is an amazing price for the services and products you receive.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Dawn
Dama Productions

Visit our page for more info: Dama Productions

Posted by Dawn Katzin; updated 04/08/07

Hey,

I would be more than willing to photograph your wedding! You can visit my website at www.images4uphotography.com and check out my wedding packages. I will definately work with your budget.

I hope to hear from you!

Tim

Visit our page for more info: Images4uphotography

Posted by Timothy Griffin; updated 08/01/07

I`m a professional Photographer from Brick NJ and I can do $200 for a full day and editing pics and put them on a cd

Sample work - http://www.flickr.com/photos/mnagynjphotographer/
Posted by Michael Nagy; updated 03/21/11