Dance Party USA

I thought Dance Party was just swept under the rug.
I can`t believe how many people watched the show.
I want to THANK all of you for your support and all time time you spent watching the show.

Sincerly,
Ed-D Tully

P.S.
I do have all the scoop on Chris Tully
Posted by Eddie; updated 02/27/06

I dated a guy named mattew corgliano.It was without question the worst 2 years of my life.
Posted by kevin; updated 02/27/06

Matt was a regular on dance party usa.
Posted by kevin; updated 02/27/06

Hi there Ed. I was in love with watching Dance Party USA in the 80`s. It was just recently that I starting looking for things online about it. You and your brother Chris were my favorites. I was surprised to find this message from you here. I would love to hear what happened with you guys. You both seemed very sweet. I was actually on the show for a few episodes and it was a lot of fun. One of my best memories from high school. If you`d like to chat with an old fan, I`d love to hear from you.

Sincerely - Theresa P.
Posted by Theresa; updated 02/07/07

Hi has anyone know what Bobby Catalano is up to now and does anyone have any recent photos of him? Please let me know.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 02/14/07

Hey ed
What is the scoop on chris and you
Loved watching when you guys were dating those two friends amy and ?
I really would love to see those episodes again
Isnt there any one out there with tapes
Posted by sharon; updated 02/20/07

I found some pics of Bobby on this site. I was so in love with him:) http://imdb.com/name/nm0145813/
Posted by Judy; updated 03/10/07

Hey ed...YOU were tha one i had a crush on while everyone else wanted Chris...jus wanted to let u kno xoxo
Posted by bella; updated 04/08/07

I can’t believe it’s been over 3 years since I posted my last message. Most people have reached me via my business website so I haven’t been to this message board in a while.
There have been some big changes in my life in 3 years, which include the birth of my son Evan who is now 3. My daughter Anya (now 6) playing the piano, performing in dance recitals and being an A student. And of course getting close to celebrating 7 years with my wife who has been patient enough to put up with me thus far. I have been able to start a new career in real estate and have been acknowledged as the top producer in my market two years in a row. I also just reached the second anniversary of quitting smoking and with the help of my trainer lose over 40lbs (weight gain from not smoking).
As far as dancing goes, other than the Salsa lessons that my wife and I go to weekly, there hasn’t been much. I enjoy moving the crowd now and have been DJing parties here and there. The biggest is the annual party I have thrown for the fourth time on the 2500 Block of South Broad Street in South Philly. It takes place on New Year’s Day at the starting point of the Mummers Parade. Many of you might of heard of my co-host and MC of that event (my brother) Chris Tully.
Chris is a high school teacher in Bucks County teaching television production and communications. He also has a multimedia company that most recently has been producing a TV show called Automotive Rhythms that could be seen on Comcast On Demand, iTunes Podcast and the web. He is married with not 1, not 2 but 3 boys.

Eddie (Ed-D) Tully
Posted by Ed-D; updated 04/09/07

It was my favorite show...loved Joe P. ,and Amy, Chris and Ed Tully, Misty, and more...sad when it went off the air..have some tapes to look back on..
Posted by Heather; updated 04/28/07

I can`t believe how many people still know of this show.
Thank you all for your love and support.

Rockin Roll-E
A.K.A.
"Rollin" (Ex-D.P.U. Dancer)
Posted by Rolando Rodrigue; updated 06/07/07

Hey...
Do any DP people have myspace`s?
I would love to catch up!
Posted by adrienne; updated 07/01/07

I also found something on Wikipedia about Bobby Catalano. Interesting to read what`s he doing with his life. Add me to the list of girls who was in love with him.
Posted by Kimberly; updated 07/01/07

Ed, is this really you? I have been trying for years now to find out how you and Chris have been doing since the show. Please e-mail me! Thanks! Jill
Posted by Jill Horton; updated 10/07/07

Yo Ed this is funny. I was only on there 4 two years, but the girl I married was a guest on there and we actually danced together. Her mom pulled out the VHS tape on me.
Posted by Rob borders; updated 02/08/08

I was wondering if any of the old dance party usa dancers have myspace profiles? I was wondering what everyone was up to--princess, and amy...aubrey,
Posted by abby; updated 02/22/08

Hey Ed,

Man, it`s been almost 20 years since the last time I saw you, and about 15 since I saw Chris! Hope you guys are well, best wishes to both your families, and ask Chris to get at me at reps456@yahoo.com, and I`ll let him in on who I am...neither of y`all remember me!! (Think Tommy, Sal, Ralph, Doug from NYC) Ron
Posted by Ron; updated 05/11/08

Dancin` On Air/ Dance Party USA was the best thing that ever happened to the 80`s! OMG- the memories!!! I`m glad we had this show as teens.
Posted by shutupndance; updated 05/28/08

Hi..if this is the Eddie from the Dance Party USA show back in the late 80`s..not sure if you`d remember me. You flew out to Washington state for my High School Graduation?
Posted by Kristi; updated 02/05/10

Does anyone have a link to old videos of the show when two twins, Chris and Ralph Balzano, were on. It should be late 80’s/early 90’s when they were on. I am a friend and their mother is trying to create a video of their childhood, but can’t find any videos of them after their childhood home was sold.
Posted by Jeff; updated 12/16/19