15th Birthday Party

I would like to know how to plan a birthday party for my son who will be 15 on the 20th of March.
Posted by Charlie Turner; updated 02/25/06

I would like some ideas also. My daughter will be 14 on March 24th. Thanks for your help
Posted by Becky; updated 03/03/06

I am doing a party for a 15 year girl in May & she choice the Retro / Disco Party. There will be 2 rooms. One will have the disco ball and pin spot and also a rotating diso light, fog machine to look like a night club.
The music with a karaoke machine and a couple of microphones. Some inflate guitars, disco beads just to toss around the dance floor. Disco ball key chains & retro sunglass as favors . The other room will be the food & drink room with black lights , neon flowers & peace signs on the guest tables. A cloth with big flowers will be draped on the buffet table along with some candles.
If you just want to do something with a few girls, you could do a mall scavenger hunt, or a spa party. Either of these are good alone or with a slumber party.
If you check out my web site - www.cherisspecialaffairs.com Look under theme parties & it pretty much tells you what you could use for the Spa Party. If you have any more questions feel free to email me - cheriann@comcast.net I would be glad to help.
Happy Planning, Cheri
Posted by Cheri; updated 03/04/06