Hollywood Sweet 16

I am having a sweet 16 in 2007 with the theme of Hollywood. I want to have a fashion show. I am having trouble finding a place to have my party in Boston and I`m looking for ideas on decorations, entertainment, etc. I also am looking for a place to rent a red carpet. Please send me your Ideas!!!
Posted by Quicey; updated 02/23/06

I WOULD LOVE TO HELP!

Everything I do is custom made so we can work together to create just what you are looking for in centerpieces, favors and more!

Email me CMBCrafts2004@aol.com

You may also browse some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 03/06/06

Have you checked to see if you have any Carnival Supply stores near you? Trust me they will have exactly what you need to decorate HOLLYWOOD STYLE! They even have really cool (removable) wall boarders/wall coverings and they also carry party favors, any and all decorations, please let me know if you would like a link to the one place I know will have everything you need. W2mcse-other@yahoo.com. I am in no way affiliated with this store, however, I wish I could have bought the entire place when planning my daughters Sweet Sixteen party.
Posted by STLMO; updated 03/07/06

What do you mean by carnival stores? Also I would like the link to a good store if it is other than oriental trading & shindigz. Both good stores, but I already know about them. My email is - cheriann@comcast.net
Thanks much, Cheri
Posted by cheri; updated 03/07/06

Hi Cheri.
Here is the link you requested. I hope this will help you out. Please keep me updated. :)

Http://www.funcarnival.com or try....

Http://www.funcarnival.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=ACM
Posted by STLMO; updated 03/13/06

You should check out Orientaltrading.com. They have a red carpet you can buy. They also have a lot of movie themed decorations. I am a new to the business party planner and my son is having a Movie Premiere Party next march. I know it is a year away but I like to plan early. We will be having the red carpet from Oriental Trading with camera stands set up and "paparazzi" taking pictures of everyone to take home with them. We are asking all guests to wear their bests since they are going to a movie premiere. If you would like to know any more of my ideas, just reply back.
Posted by Missy; updated 03/22/06