***Unique Florida Photographer******

Hello:
Just came across this message board and wanted to introduce myself. I have been photographing memories for twenty years. I have been voted best photographer in Fort Lauderdale for the last three years by the readers of South Florida Parenting Magazine.
I photograph everything from weddings to Bar and Bat Mitzvahs ,Sweet sixteens,Quinces, as well as families, products and modeling composites etc.
I am still a fan of film but will shoot digital if requested. What makes me unique, is that I always hand over my rolls of film to my clients and allow them to be in control of their processing. My only request is that the first run of the prints go to my lab or another recommended lab.( being consistent is crucial when it comes to photography)
Please feel free to email me at flash3967@aol.com
My rates are VERY fair as is the labwork. I will also travel if the date is available and my travel expenses are covered. I will be happy to supply you with a ton of references.
PS: I do not have a website up due to the fact that I do not own your images. I will be happy t email you privately!
PSS: I will be shooting in New Jersey( March) and Georgia in June and Orlando in May
Posted by amy; updated 02/20/06