For Sale: Never Worn Maggie Sottero Teagan

NEW Genuine Maggie Sottero TEAGAN Wedding Gown Dress, Ivory Size 10, With Tag. (Would fit size 6/8... Look at measurements to be sure)

This one piece A-line gown is ivory with clear diamond Swarovski crystals on the scoop neckline and the waist. It has a shoestring lace open back and a sweep train. The color (ivory) is the perfect shade because it is not the yellow ivory like some dresses. It is more of a winter white. It has never been worn or altered in anyway (I got pregnant months before my wedding and I couldn`t wear this dress...).

Manufacturers Measurements:
Size 10 Bust 36 ½ Waist 27 Hips 39

I measured the length at 45 1/2 inches from waist seam to floor in front with an extra inch hem that could be let down. (I`m 5` 7" and with heels, I would have had to hem it up).

With the shoestring lace back it really allows it to fit almost any bust measurement and the a-line skirt is a little forgiving on the hips. It can be taken in a couple of sizes in the waist, but not a lot of room to be let out at the waist.

Asking $485 or best offer (paid a lot more at a wedding boutique). If interested, reply or email me at no-worries@sbcglobal.net. I have pictures (you have to see it to see how beautiful it is).

Cyndi
Posted by Cyndi; updated 02/19/06

I`m trying to put up a picture... Here it is...
Click here to view this image in a new window

I`m trying to get a picture up... I think this will work...
Click here to view this image in a new window

Hello,

I am interested in your wedding dress. Do you have a picture of it?

Thank you.
Posted by MK; updated 02/26/06

Hello,
Yes I have pictures. I have posted one here, but if you can`t see it, goto http://www.nubginnings.com/Bride/Teagan.jpg That is the dress. Also, if you email me at no-worries@sbcglobal.net with your email address, I can email you pictures of my actual dress. I think it is beautiful.
Thank you.
Posted by Cyndi; updated 02/26/06

Did you get the picture?
Posted by Cyndi; updated 03/06/06

Have you already sold the dress, or is it still available?
Posted by Terrie; updated 08/24/16