Student Wedding Photographer In California

My name is Amanda Tung and I am currently a forth year undergraduate student at the University of California, Santa Barbara. I am majoring in Art Studio with an emphasis in Photography. I am also taking class from the Brooks Institute of Photography.
I use Canon 20D, (8.2 meg digital camara), have 2 speed light, canon 580EX, and few pro lenes.
I pride myself on providing quality services. If you are on a limited budget looking for a photographer I would love the chance to assist you. I combine traditional posing along with photojournalistic techniques which captures the spontaneity of the moment. I have worked for three weddings, at least 20 events, and concerts.
I love photographing people and weddings represent people at their best, their proudest, their most hopeful. Capturing candid images of you, being yourself, and making strong portraits are my goals.
Let me know and I will quote you a price. Here are the following locations I am near or willing to travel: Central California, Southern California.
Email me if interested and I can send you samples of my work: amandatiwei@umail.ucsb.edu
Posted by Amanda Tung; updated 02/16/06