Please Help My With My Quincenera

Hey everyone my quincenera is in dec & I still don’t have my main valz (waltz) if u knows any good songs in Spanish or if u know of any good websites where I can find toasting glasses or anything for my quincenera also if u know of any stores in southern California please let me know Thanks a lot but the most important thing is the valz
Posted by brenda; updated 11/13/02

I have the perfect song! my screen name is saul6axle9 please messge m when you are online and I will be more that happy to send it to you! I may even be able to send yo a video of he dance I put together for my boyfriend` cousin.
Posted by Alexandra; updated 11/18/02

It`s Brenda my aol screen name is ellisantana feel free to im me ok thankz so much

- Brenda
Posted by brenda; updated 11/19/02

ALEXANDRA I TRIED TO E-MAIL YOU AND MY MAIL WAS SENT BACK. I DIDN`T KNOW YOUR WED ADDRESS.

DO YOU USE YAHOO, AOL, PRODIGY OR WHAT DO YOU USE. LET ME KNOW I AM IN NEED OF SOME HELP FOR MY DAUGHTERS QUINCEANERA.
Posted by BEATRIZ; updated 11/20/02

Alexandra
I was hoping you can tell me that perfect song that you have for a vals so maybe i can use it and i would really appreciate it if you could show me i mean send me that video of the one that you did for your boyfiends friend i think so can you email me back at lilprncess@msn.com
Posted by jaclene; updated 04/24/03