I Have No Clue What To Do For My 12th Birthday Party!

I just started middle school so I really wanted this party to be a good one. Although I have no idea what to do! It would be a boy/girl party and it would be in March.
I dont have enough room at my house. Also the budget cant be too expensive. Please Help me!
Posted by Jamie; updated 02/11/06

Jamie,
Idea 1.
I`m not sure what state you`re in, but if the weather is warm in March you could have it at your local park. Plan to grill some burgers and dogs and have some different sport games planned. It`s a lot of fun to get outside after sitting in a classroom all week and the game planning possibilities are endless outdoors. You may have to reserve a table or section so make sure you call in advance!
You could organize team scavenger hunts (mix the boys and girls on the teams) at the park if someone could get there ahead of the party and hide some items.
Is there an indoor pool at a recreation center in your town? Plan a spring pool party. They generally aren`t too expensive and some even have party packages.
Have fun and remember - the best parties don`t have to be expensive, just clever! As long as you are doing something you like that`s all that matters.
Posted by Terri; updated 02/15/06

Wow terri i never thought of that! i am having a thirteenth bday party and i wanted it to be big! my local park has sprinklers but no pool! it would still be fun, and its even better that my birthday is july first
(summer)! and like you said just have fun!
Alissa
Posted by Alissa; updated 05/06/06

Enjoy Alissa!!
Posted by Terri; updated 05/06/06