HOUSTON CHOREOGRAPHY

Hi my name is christina and cathy and we choreograph 15`s in houston texas. We charge on depending what you want. If you need any info please post a message!
Posted by CHRISTINA/CATHY; updated 02/10/06

My Quince in July and Im in need in findinding A choreagrapher soon. I like if you could e-mail me as soon as possible! thanks so much!
Posted by Janet Germany; updated 03/21/08

If I wanted you to choreograph a waltz and a salsa number, can you give me the approximate cost and what the rehearsal schedule would be like? For example, is it 2 hours per rehearsal and if so how many weeks in advance. Please let me know what you would charge for this.
Thanks
Posted by Liz; updated 04/12/08

Hey well i really need someone to help me out. PLZ i only have around 21/2 months and i have nothing so just email me!!!!
Posted by cristela; updated 04/20/08

My name is jesseca and i am haveing a quince on November 8,2008. I need a choreographer i only have seven months left. So i need to start practices soon.Please email me if yall are able to do this.
Posted by jesseca garcia; updated 04/21/08

Hello,

My daughter is having a quince on Oct 4, 2008, how much do you charge for choreographing a song? Do you come to us or do we go to you? Please reply as soon as you can, I would really appreciate it.

Regards,
Blanca Herrera
Posted by Blanca Herrera; updated 04/28/08

Well im in need for someone to teach us the steps for my 15. What i want to do is the regular which would be the entrance vals etc. And 2 surprise dances. How much would that be?
Posted by cristela; updated 05/03/08

My daughter will be having her quinceanera on October 24, 2009 and I`m looking now so I don`t have to look @ the last moment. What is it that you offer? what kind of dances do you teach? Thanks.
Posted by Christela; updated 05/04/08

My name is Ashley Moran,
And I really need a choreographer right now. I only have one month before I start practices, so yeah.
If you could email me it would be a dream
Posted by Ashley; updated 07/28/08

Hi my name is grissell i am 15 and looking for the best choreoghaphy inhouston with a dance crew
Posted by grissell; updated 12/18/08

Hey! im having a 15 in october & im in need for a choreographer if you can just hit me up! soon need prices & see videos you have choreographed.thanks!
Posted by caroline; updated 01/13/09

Hi, I`m looking for a choreograher here in Houston for my neice`s 15. It will be April 25th so time is running out. Can you give me an idea how much you charge. Thanks. Yesenia
Posted by Yesenia Lopez; updated 01/23/09

Hi my name is aurea. And my 15 is going 2 be in july 4.i would like to know the prices
Posted by aurea rivera; updated 03/14/09

Having a quincenera in aug of 09 needing a choregrapher please contact
Posted by marisa; updated 03/24/09

I need a choregrapher for my 15 which is july the 18
Please contact me so soon as possible
Posted by Selena; updated 05/17/09

I wanted to know how much you charge. My daughter quince is next year.
Posted by Luz; updated 06/03/09

Hey my friend is having a quinceanera and she is christian.. She needs a coreographer asap!!!
But her dances have to be like christian appropiate.
Please e-mail me.
Also if you cannot do it then if you have any other info of any other coreaogrpahers then please e-mail me
Thank you so much!
Posted by ana oyervides; updated 06/05/09

WELL IMA HAVE A 15 IN MARCH OF 2010 AND I WOULD LYK AN ESTIMATE ON UR PRICES AND DA TIMES IN WHICH YALL HAVE FOR PRACTICE TIMES AND HOW LONG THEY ARE???
Posted by YESENIA; updated 06/17/09

Hi my name is victoria and I`m having my sweet 16 in 5 months and I need to learn new moves so if u would please email me thankz :)
Posted by Victoria; updated 07/12/09

Im having my 15 on April 26,2009..
And was wonering if you could
Message me as soon as possible.
Posted by Danielle Lara; updated 07/30/09

I am looking for a choreographer for my daughter`s 16th party. Looking for them to learn the Waltz and another dance, maybe a hip hop or salsa routine
Posted by Bev; updated 02/23/10