Games For Sleepover Partys!

I need help....im throwing a brithday sleepover party in about 2-3weeks...and i cant seem to find very many games! i was going for a theme of model, hollywood, and picture perfect theme put together...if you have any ideas for either games or decorations...commet me!!

I Really need some help!!! Thanks!!!
Caroline
Posted by Caroline; updated 02/02/06

CAROLINE: I OWN AN EVENT PLANNING & MGT COMPANY AND WE STRIVE TO THROW VERY UNIQUE PARTIES...RUN WITH THE HOLLYWOOD THEME....GIRLS LOVE THAT!

ROBES, FLIPFLOPS, MANICURES, PEDICURES, FACIALS, THERE IS A BEST FRIEND SLEEPOVER BOARD GAME, FAVORS....YOU COULD GIVE THEM JEWELED DIARIES & PENS....JEWELED FRAMES WITH THIER NAMES...ETC...

WWW.EVENTPLANNING-INFO.COM

(MY COMPANY CREATES KITS FOR ALL EVENTS...AND COULD SEND YOU A COMPLETE KIT WITH EVERYTHING THAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE THE COOLEST MOM ON THE BLOCK.
Posted by KRISTIE SAMS; updated 02/05/06

Caroline,
I like the model theme - girls love that. There are fun things you can do like divide the girls up into teams and they have to apply make-up on their partner`s face in the dark. When the lights go on see how good (or funny) everyone turned out and take pictures for the girls to bring home.
Many sites give instructions on how to make your own bath powder, hand lotion and soaps, so you could get everyone involved to make something (tied up in a ribbon with your daughter`s name and date of sleepover) to bring home.
Stories that start with one girl and then after a set amount of time are picked up by the next and so on are great to video - the story keeps getting wackier and wackier. A giant doll`s head (the kind you comb and put make-up on), could make a fun centerpiece that everyone could sign.
Make words out of the name of the most popular boy in school (or the teacher everyone likes or dislikes the most). The winner is the one with the most words unmatched by another guest.
Have a PJ flashlilght hike around the neighborhood around midnight. It`s a good way to walk off excess energy and they have to talk in a whisper (for the neighbors).
Have fun,
Terri
Posted by Terri; updated 02/15/06