DORA THE EXPLORER

I need someone to dress up like Dora the Explorer in a 1 year old B-day party in April.
Posted by Lilian; updated 01/31/06

Lilian,

What city/state will the party be held? How many kids are you expecting?

We have contacts in every major U.S. City who perform as costume characters.

Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to: keith@rhkentertainment.com

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by keith; updated 01/31/06

We have the best Dora in the U.S. See our website FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM or 888-501-4FUN. Thanks!

Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory Parties For Kids

Posted by jeff; updated 01/31/06

Sorry i didn`t but a city or state. I`m in Boston Mass.
Posted by Lilian; updated 01/31/06

I realy need you dora to come to my partie you are my favrit charecter at of all of them.
Posted by yaritza; updated 07/23/07

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase an adult size mascot style Dora the Explorer costume? When I say mascot style I am talking about like Mickey Mouse at Disney World kind of thing.
Posted by David; updated 11/06/07

Two great minds think alike because i was also looking for someone to dress up as dora and my daughter will be 1 in april. She loves dora. I want to put a great big smile on her face by her seeing dora
Posted by tyresha; updated 03/07/08

Hi Tyresha,

Still need a performer for your party?

What city and state will you have the party? What is the date of your event?

We have contacts in every major U.S. City who perform as character look-a-likes or impersonators. Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to keith@rhkentertainment.com.

Atlanta, austin,boston, chicago, cleveland, dallas, denver, houston, las vegas, los angeles, miami, minneapolis, new york, orange co, philadelphia, phoenix, portland, raleigh, sacramento, san diego, seattle, sf bayarea, washington, dc and many more cities

Posted by keith; updated 03/10/08

We have Dora - see our website, FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM . We serve the entire U.S. Thanks!
831 457 8167

Posted by JEFF@FUNFACTORYP; updated 03/10/08

Hello! I am looking for a Dora or Diego to come to my daughter`s birthday. Any suggestions?
Posted by Rebecca; updated 12/27/08

Rebecca,

Still need a performer for your party?

What city and state will you have the party? What is the date of your event?

We have contacts in every major U.S. City who perform as character look-a-likes or impersonators. Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to keith@rhkentertainment.com.

Atlanta, austin, Baltimore, boston, chicago, cleveland, dallas, denver, houston, las vegas, los angeles, miami, minneapolis, new york, orange co, philadelphia, phoenix, portland, raleigh, sacramento, san diego, seattle, sf bayarea, washington, dc and many more cities

Posted by keith; updated 12/28/08

We have Dora - 1 hour = $225. 831 457 8167 thanks!

Posted by JEFF; updated 12/28/08

Did some one came to you birthday party dress as dora.if did can you tell me the phone number please ny sister wants dora on her birthday
Posted by rodolfo; updated 10/18/10

Hi Dora, I have a one year old, she`ll be two June 30th, I would love for you to come to my baby girl partie, or were could i get the costume at....Thankyou so much
Posted by Brittney Willis; updated 02/02/11

Hi - we have Dora. 1 hour $250 or you can rent the costume for $125 888 501 4386 thanks! -jeff

Posted by jeff; updated 03/25/11

Hello im in st.louis mo and looking for a dora for my daughter 4th birthday party on june7,2013
Posted by keydra; updated 12/01/12