What Does A Money Tree Look Like?

I am having the same problem as christina what does a money tree look like and how can i get one? i want to have a money tree instead of doing to dollar dance because we are not having a dance at my wedding can you send me a picture
Posted by tricia; updated 01/19/06

A money tree can look like whatever you want it to you can have it go along with your theme or it can be just like it says a tree metal wire or plant like. If you have anymore questions feel free to email me at allicow75@earthlink.net
Posted by Alli; updated 01/20/06

I have done several money tree showers. We take a tree called a Ficus tree and we decorate it with white/clear lights and white tulle. We then take small envelopes and let people put their money in the envelope and they can write a message on the outside of the envelope so the people receiving the money will know who the money is from. We then punch one small hole in the top right or left corner of the envelope and use ribbon to tie the envelopes to the tree. At the end of the shower, the couple will take all the envelopes off the tree and open them. Hope this helps! If you need anything else, just e-mail me.
Posted by Shea; updated 01/30/06