Birthday Party

Having my 50th Birthday Party on 11th March at a private home in Palm Springs Cal. ( Evening ) I am looking for some entertainment like a Table Top Magician or similar to entertain my guests in the evening and I would also like some music ; ideally a live three person group..singing ?? Or a Classical Group of musicians or even a Jazz Band...If you can assist me please reply to my E-mail . Thank you
Posted by Tony Stanton; updated 01/12/06

Tony,

I custom design photo album scrapbooks, shadow boxes and wall art for all occasions. I do heritage, wedding, baby shower, parties, memorials, anniversary, birthday, holiday, all events. I do a lot of Baby Boomer Events that capture 50th birthday parties.

Memory Albums are different than your ordinary photo albums. Memory albums include movie tickets, notes to future generations, heirlooms such as your first driver’s license, sports event photo’s or Woodstock adventure, wedding, first car, first job photo, house and more. Memory albums are books about you that tell your life story.

Contact me if you want to preserve your 50th birthday in a unique and individually custom designed memory album that will last for generations to come.

Nancy Duncan, MSW
Scrapbook Creations Artist
530-642-2486
Posted by Nancy; updated 01/12/06