JoJo`s Circus Or Dora

We are looking for JoJo the clown from JoJo`s circus or Dora for our little girl`s 2nd Birthday. We live in Anaheim, Ca. Can you help?
Thanks
Tami
Posted by Tami; updated 01/10/06

Tami,

We have contacts in the Anaheim, CA area for costumed character performers.

Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to: keith@rhkentertainment.com

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by Keith; updated 01/11/06

Hey! I did a JoJo Circus birthday party for my daughter`s 2nd birthday party. We had a blast! I found a circus tent that kids could play in the ABC Distributor catalog, but I am sure you can find it online. It was less than $12. I also took transperancies and blew up pictures of the various JoJo Circus characters and colored them for decorations, since there is very little JoJo Circus stuff available. We decorated with brightly colored balloons, and I used large stuffed elephant, giraffes, lions, etc. I bought JoJo Circus and friends characters to put on the cake, which was decorated like a three ring circus. Then I got boxes of popcorn, and candied apples to give out. We had a #2 pianata full of candy..but be warned be careful. I had hula hoops and a really big ball for kids to play with outside. For party favors, I copied pages out of a JoJo coloring book and then stapled several together to make a personalized coloring book for each guest. The front page of the coloring book had a picture of Goliath and JoJo, and I used a print shop program to put, "Hey (name of guest), what do you say? Abbie (my daughter`s name) wanted to know if you had fun today?" We had a blast...it was alot of preparation and work...but it was sooo fun. Believe it or not my daughter still talks about it. She`s 2 1/2 now. If you need anything else, just email me.
Posted by Melissa; updated 01/12/06

Thank you so much Melissa for all the great ideas and thanks you also to Keith for helping he find JoJo. Thanks again
Posted by Tami; updated 01/13/06

Kiddicity.com has both and the prices are great. They even pay for your shipping to you and give you a party cd!
Posted by sandy; updated 01/13/06

I got my dora from toy r us and birthdayexpress.com in 2004
Jo jo`s circus I just purchased at toys r us they have the 4 characters on a surfboard for 9.99
Posted by C; updated 01/21/06

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN
FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM
THANK YOU!
Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory Parties For Kids

Posted by JEFF; updated 01/22/06