40TH BIRTHDAY

I AM LOOKING FOR A PARTY BUS IN THE GULF COAST PENSACOLA AREA. WITH LIGHTS AND DJ FOR A 40TH BIRTHDAY PARTY
Posted by BELINDA; updated 01/09/06

I saw your post. I am a Scrapbook Artist. I`m listed on the site but I`m hard to find. I ship anywhere and do weddings, heritage, showers, memorials, birthdays, gift cards, shadow boxes, framed wall art. My specialty is taking your photos from any event or decade and putting them in a Memory Album along with everything from movie tickets to reception invitations, etc.

In addition I can help with writing as I`m a nationally published writer and social worker. Let me know if I can be of help with a different and lasting acid free memory album for your wedding, engagement, shower, first date, birthday, holiday event. I`d be happy to answer any questions you might have. Though you will have photo`s taken, most end up in a simple album or boxes (all those extra`s). I even make mini memory albums as small as a matchbook to 12/12. They make great gifts as lifetime heirlooms for generations to come. I can also offer discounts.

Best,
Nancy Duncan, MSW
Scrapbook Creations Artist
530-642-2486
Posted by Nancy; updated 01/10/06