Wanted: Plus Size Wedding Dress

I am looking for a plus size wedding dress size 18 or 20, i would really like davids bridal gown 9E8475 or 9T8274, please respond if you can help
Posted by amanda; updated 01/08/06

I have a stunning plus size dress that I wore for my wedding on October 15th 2005. It is a Mon Cheri that is an ivory/cream color. The dress is off the shoulders and has 3/4 length sleeves. If you are interested or would like to see any pictures contact me.
Posted by Shawna; updated 01/11/06

I forgot to put my email address in my last message. If you want any pictures or information emial me at chris2shawna@aol.com
Posted by Shawna; updated 01/11/06

Have you looked on ebay? I found E8475 in both 18 and 20 there. Item numbers are 8239614287 and 8203870086. Good luck!
Posted by Karen; updated 01/11/06

Hi I have a brand new Mon Cheri size 18 spaghetti strap cathedral wedding gown. It is very pretty and very full..it comes with the shawl and veil and tiara.

Contact me if you would like more info willing to talk on price to help another bride out.

Brooke wldwmn76@aol.com
Posted by Brooke; updated 01/12/06

Hi there

I was wondering if I could be of help to you. I have a wedding business here in Edinburgh and I am linked with a manufacturer that makes bespoke wedding gowns. The factory makes gowns for a lot of the leading designers and their quality is fantastic. I get them to make clothes for me as I’m only 4’11 and it’s hard to find nice clothes that fit well when you’re so small!

I understand if you really want to have a designer label wedding gown but if it is just the style of that designer gown that you like then my company can have it made for you and it will not cost the earth. Dresses are normally made within 8 weeks but there is an express service available if necessary.

If you’re interested then please just give me a shout. My contact details are below.

I really look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks

Cindy McCarron

Cindymccarron@yahoo.co.uk

0131 443 0254
07710 999 592
Posted by CIndy McCarron; updated 01/13/06

I have beautiful Alfred Angelo Style no.1755 gown.
Very elegant.
Posted by Pat; updated 01/13/06

Amanda,

We can get you gorgeous designer dress NEW, not a store sample and never ever been tried before.
Please email me info@theimagebridal.com

Visit our page for more info: The Image

Posted by The Image; updated 01/13/06

I have a beautiful Moonlight Coture wedding dress. It`s white, with sheer lace long sleeves. Simply gorgeous ans extremely slimming! It was a size 26 but I had it altered down to about a 20. Please email me and i can send you a link to see the photos on my photographers website. Sunshinesmile115@aol.com
Posted by Brooke; updated 01/16/06

I have a Davids Bridal wedding dress size 18 (I wear a 16 normally) that has never been altered. The style is 9T8640 email and I can send some pictures to you!
Posted by Tara; updated 01/16/06

I just bought a davids bridal dress in a size 16W and I am no longer able to wear it because I became pregnant. It is style #9E8787 and is a gorgeous dress. I bought it for $400 and will take an offer. Again I just bought it in Nov. 2005 and it is only in the spring 2006 cataloge. Please let me know what you think.
Posted by dgeerts; updated 01/16/06

Sorry email is damadee2@insightbb.com. Would really appreciate a reply.
Posted by dgeerts; updated 01/16/06

I have a brand new Davids Bridal wedding dress in a size 16W and is style #9E8787 in the Spring 2006 cataloge. It is ivory/champange in color. It is a halter style with a side drape with flower detail. It has a sweep train. It really is a beautiful dress. I paid $400 for it but will take a reasonable offer. I really need to sell it because I became pregnant and will not be able to wear it. I will need the funds to buy one that I can wear. Please let me know if you are interested and can help me with my delema. My e-mail is damadee2@insightbb.com
Posted by dgeerts; updated 01/17/06

9E8787
I have this wedding dress i will sell it to you for 350.00 or best offer.
Posted by Maria; updated 05/15/07

I have a size 22 that can be altered. Davids bridal Oleg Cassini CV008. I have never worn it and it is gorgeous. Email me at dgregory@wnfnet dot com
Posted by Dana; updated 05/16/07

Email me at meme1169@aol.com
I have an alfred angelo wedding dress size 20 style number 1980 worn once in the church then dry cleanded i have pic.. Dress comes with petticoat and tiara
Posted by Erica; updated 05/16/07

Does any have a size 22 or large in davids bridal 9E8787? email me at 4lillie@gmail.com
Posted by Donna; updated 07/04/07

Hi there

I have a beautiful all hand sewn halter wedding dress is a size 18. It is beautiful with amazing bead work.

Nancy
Posted by NANCY; updated 07/04/07

I have a gorgeous Ted Lapidus Paris size 24 dress. Wedding dress sizes normally run smaller than they say so I`m not sure what size it will fit. I tried to look up the dresses you mentioned from David`s Bridal but couldn`t load the pic to see if they were close. This dress has lots of bead work and sequence and a long detatchable train with lace and sequence as well.
Posted by Alice; updated 07/14/08

I have a brand new size 18 w never worn $250.00 plus shipping
Posted by ava; updated 01/25/12