PENGUIN BIRTHDAY PARTY SUPPLIES: HELP

Our daughter (to be 6) loves penguins, we`re doing a penguin party for her this year. Problem is I haven`t been able to find any plates, napkins, cups, etc with penguins or a polar theme with penguins included. We don`t want Madagascar either. I thought with the release of March of the Penguins there would be an abundance but there isn`t. Any help would be great :O)
JESUS` blessings to you and yours,
Drew & Brie
Posted by Brie; updated 12/31/05

I can`t believe it! My daughter Olivia also wants a penguin theme party for her 6th birthday. I found black and white striped plates and napkins at Party City along with the Madagascar wobble penguins which we might hunt for or put in the pinata. I ordered a penguin pinata from pinatas.com and some penguin bags, stickers and a craft from oriental trading. I found some ideas for games on coolest-kid-birthday-parties.com and I downloaded some penguin clip art to make the invitations. We are also planning to make an iceberg cake - although I havent figured out exactly what I am going to do for that. Hope this is helpful and that you have fun!
Posted by Karen; updated 01/03/06

Drew and Brie-
I am planning a penguin birthday theme and thought you might like this website for free penguin party games and some ideas for decorations and invitations! it is BillyBear4Kids.com Hope this helps!
Good Luck
Sue and Andrew
Posted by Sue and Andrew; updated 01/04/06

Bill Reed Decorations in Dallas, TX has large wood penguin cutouts for rent.

Visit our page for more info: Bill Reed Decorations

Posted by Marjorie; updated 01/06/06