DEBUT PARTY PROGRAM

URGENT!!! I WAS INVITED TO BE THE EMCEE/COORDINATOR OF A FRIEND`S DEBUT NEXT WEEK. I NEED TO PRESENT A PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES IN THE SAID DEBUT PARTY. PLEASE HELP & ADVISE THE PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES DURING SUCH EVENT FROM THE 1ST TO THE LAST ACTIVITY. I WILL HAVE A MEETING WITH THE DEBUTANTE`S PARENTS TOMORROW NIGHT.
PLEASE HELP. GOD BLESS
Posted by Myrna Sugay; updated 12/14/05

Gud pm, im following up my request regarding the debut program for my frien 18th birthday. Please help me.
Posted by ariel; updated 12/14/05

Gud pm, im following up my request for a script on debut party program scheduled this weekend. Please help me. Thank you so much
Posted by ariel; updated 12/14/05

My daughter will be having her debut, pls. Give me ideas how to host a debut party and party programs
Posted by emily temporal; updated 10/25/06

I`ll be 18 today but my parents doesn`t know on how to start the program and the rest of it.
Please reply ASAP.
Thanks and GOD BLESS
Posted by ara; updated 12/05/06

URGENT!!! I WAS INVITED TO BE THE EMCEE/COORDINATOR OF A FRIEND`S DEBUT NEXT WEEK. I NEED TO PRESENT A PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES IN THE SAID DEBUT PARTY. PLEASE HELP & ADVISE THE PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES DURING SUCH EVENT FROM THE 1ST TO THE LAST ACTIVITY. I WILL HAVE A MEETING WITH THE DEBUTANTE`S PARENTS TOMORROW NIGHT.
PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. GOD BLESS
Posted by GUIAN; updated 01/03/07

I would also like information about a party program. Please forward the information to me as well.
Thanks
Posted by Sandra; updated 01/08/07

Please send me of the 18th debut party programs, i have tasked to be the masters of ceremony, will u please help me in the development of the program, how am i going to make an introduction every outline of the program, please..
Posted by mary ann loh; updated 03/16/07

I was invited to be the emcee/coordinator of a friend`s debut party next week. Please send me a sample of a debut party program. Thank you
Posted by pops; updated 03/20/07

I was invited to be the emcee/coordinator of a friend`s debut party next week. Please send me a sample of a debut party program. Thank you
Posted by nimfa; updated 03/20/07

I was invited to be an emcee in a debut party please send me a program pattern to introduce the debutante
Posted by leah esteban; updated 04/29/07

PLEASE HELP. GOD BLESS
Posted by Lycee; updated 08/14/07

I have been asked to handle the debut of a friend and i would like new ideas to make it different and interesting
Posted by lorie damasco; updated 01/20/08

Kindly help me to have a program ceremony for an 18th Debut Birthday Party and this will be done 1st of march `08. Kindly send to me as soon as possible for I can review and prepare other activities within. Thanks and god bless!
Posted by joseph; updated 02/16/08

I WAS INVITED TO BE THE EMCEE/COORDINATOR OF A FRIEND`S DEBUT NEXT WEEK. I NEED TO PRESENT A PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES IN THE SAID DEBUT PARTY. PLEASE HELP & ADVISE THE PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES DURING SUCH EVENT FROM THE 1ST TO THE LAST ACTIVITY. I WILL HAVE A MEETING WITH THE DEBUTANTE`S PARENTS TOMORROW NIGHT.
PLEASE HELP. GOD BLESS
Posted by mary jane; updated 07/13/08

Hi

Can you help or give some ideas on how to host a debu party. My youngest sister will be having her 18th birthday this August 24. And she begging me to help me with it.

Thank you very much.

Rolyn
Posted by rolyn; updated 08/19/08

URGENT!!! I was assigned to be the EMCEE/COORDINATOR of my niece debut next week. I need to present a program of activities in the said debut party and i need a exactly script on every scene. Please help & advise the program of activities during such event from first to the last activity . I will have a meeting with the debutante`s parent`s day after tomorrow night.
PLEASE HELP ME.. Thanks!!!

Regards,
LHYNNE
Posted by lhynne; updated 12/01/08

I am tasked to be the emcee of my niece`s debut and I have no idea as to the program during a debut. Please give me an idea on how to go about the program. Thank you for your reply.
Posted by Elena Bangayan; updated 01/26/09

Please send me the debut party program
Posted by maria; updated 03/19/09

Pls. Help me make a program on a debut party tnx
Posted by glo; updated 06/28/09

Im going to organize the 7th birthday of my daughter please help me
Posted by lara bare; updated 09/17/09