If It`s Elaborate & Extravagant... Be On MTV

If you are planning an ELABORATE and EXTRAVAGANT birthday EVENT you may have an opportunity to share the planning, primping and partying on an MTV series.

I am an Event Designer working with MTV. We are looking for the most ULTITMATE party to feature on "My
Super Sweet 16 ".

My Super Sweet 16 is a documentary-style program where we show the behind-the-scenes excitement and preparation as girls (and boys) get ready for their
Amazing, extravagant, over-the-top sweet sixteen parties, coming outs, debuts, and Quinceaneras.

We are looking to film the process that goes Into producing one of these elaborate, extreme, one-of-a-kind events.

We are not hosting or throwing a party, we are documenting the process of an event already in the making.

We want to capture every aspect of the party process from invitations, to food, to gowns, to entertainment and beyond.

Currently we are looking for parties that are taking place now through April 2006.

So if you are planning to have a sweet 16 party, please email or call the studio. You may be one of the select few featured on MTV`s My Super Sweet 16!

For details ...
Jackie Corbett
Signature Events by Jackie Corbett
704.334.6134 Tel
JackieCorbett@carolina.rr.com
Posted by Jackie Corbett; updated 12/08/05