Cinderella Card Holder

I am having a Cinderella wedding - I need a money card holder and can`t findone or think of one with a Cinderella theme - please help
Posted by Barbie; updated 10/09/02

Hello, Barbie.
If you still need a card holder for the Cinderella theme, please email me at abeautifulcelebration@Juno.com, and I will be happy to send you pictures of what I have created.
Enjoy your day! :)
Kim
Posted by Hope; updated 10/10/02

A Cinderella Castle shaped cardbox is available on www.balloons-galore.net in the CARD BOX and CINDERELLA section!
Posted by Melody; updated 12/20/02

I handmake cinderella themed items and I believe I can help you with this and it is all at a low cost. Email me at starkeeper_75@hotmail.com
Posted by Mel; updated 12/29/02

BEWARE of Melody - my family saw this ad and made payment to starkeeper almost 3 months afo and every other day we are told it shipped and now waiting for refund
Posted by Denise; updated 03/14/03

I did receive a refund today. I don`t know what had happened to my order and why things were so a mess. I can just say I am satisfied with the resolution.
Posted by Denise; updated 03/17/03

I want to know how can find a money box for a wedding.
I need help that our theme for the wedding.
Please help me out.
Perheps a castle style
Posted by ehu kanahele; updated 03/23/03

Look on ebay type cinderella wedding in search box. They have a lot of great things. I am planning my Cinderella wedding and have bought many great items. Good luck !
Posted by Carmen; updated 03/27/03

Check out this web site.... They have a Cinderella Card Holder and many other idea`s:

Http://bridalshopstore.com/coll-cinderella.html
Posted by Jonna; updated 04/07/03

Hi, guys, I just had my wedding, and I bought a Cinderella money holder box, but I didn`t use it, it`s new,If anyone interested please email me at
Express_interprises426@yahoo.com
Thanks
Posted by express_i; updated 05/01/03

My mom ended up making me one and it came out great. She ordered a horse and carriage off of ebay she got like 4 for under $20. Then went to Michael`s, AC Moore and Rag Shop for other items. She used coupons from Sunday`s paper. It came out great. She may make a few to sell with extra horse and buggy. But she bought shiney white fabric and but some glittery items, she added lights but that was a task and made it look very similar to item on bridalshop. Our is white but my sisters are already calling gibs on it for when they get married.
Posted by Denise; updated 05/01/03

Not sure if anyone is interested - but my mom made a nice box that she put on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2928529759&category=3268&rd=1

This is her first time on ebay or selling but the box is great and the item is real
Posted by D; updated 05/12/03

I have a picture of one I found on Ebay. I believe it is made of cardboard boxes and papers towel rolls. Email me back and I can send you the picture
Posted by Melissa; updated 05/21/03

You can also check ebay for wedding card holder or Cinderalla items and may find something great
Posted by Chris; updated 05/22/03

For my cinderella cardholder: I bought a cheap stryofoam cooler, covered it with satin with lace overlay and made it into a coach. The top has a slot for the card and I decorated it with flowers. It cost me a less than $10
Posted by Kim; updated 05/26/03

Kim, i read your message about making the cinderella card box out of syrofoam. Do you have a picture of it you can sent me!
Thank you!
Posted by carol; updated 01/13/04