Chocolate Brown And Olive Green Wedding Colors

I am getting married in July 2006. My color scheme is chocolate brown and olve green. My dress is ivory and my bridesmaids dress is chocolate brown with olve green waist ribbon and olive green covered buttons down the back. My invitations I am doing myself with a chocoate four-fold design and olive green insert with olve ribbon. I wanted to know if anyone has ever seen this scheme in person and if there were any cute ideas to incorporate into the decor.
Posted by Jesse; updated 11/29/05

Hi, My sister is getting married in September 2006 all being well or September 2007. I am going to be a bridesmaid and I think that all the bridesmaid dreeses are Chocolate brown. Are you looking for wear to get them from. If you do then I think that Newcastle in the North-east will sell dreeses or look in one of the big cites like London

I hope this helps and enjoy your wedding! I am only 13 at the moment
Posted by Emma Wood; updated 12/02/05

Thanks for the tips! I already have everything for my wedding except the cake!! I still would like to know if anyone has ever seen these colors and what different little touches were added at the brown and green wedding you attended!
Posted by Jesse; updated 12/04/05

Hi Jesse. I hope your wedding was wonderful! I am actually getting married in August of 2007 and would like to do chocolate brown and olive green. Where did you get your bridesmaid dresses? And what flowers, etc. Did you use? I would LOVE a reply as I am starting to get freaked out about all of this planning. Thanks! Maura
Posted by Maura; updated 01/04/07

I am getting married on december 2007, those are my colors too...except a lighter green than olive, and my bridemaids green dresses with brown ribbon...do you have any visuals to help me? pictures or ideas? the date is getting closer and my mom simply cant picture a wedding in brown, so help!
Posted by Rosa; updated 07/04/07

What flowers did everyone use? Does anyone have pictures of the ending results?
Posted by C; updated 09/09/07

Hi....i am getting married in April 2010. My color scheme is chocolate brown and olive green. My dress is ivory and my bridesmaids dresses will either be chocolate brown with olve green waist ribbon or Olive green dress with a brown waist ribbon. My grooms men will be in a chocolate brown suit with olive green tie and hanki. I wanted to know if anyone has ever seen this scheme in person and if there is any way you can email me some photos.
Posted by michelle; updated 03/10/09

Michelle, I don`t have any pictures for you but wanted you to know that if you want a cheap way to get your wedding invitations just the way and colors you wanted, I would love to do it for you. I am just starting off but have done some wedding invitations before. I don`t have them on my site, but if you email me through there I can email you back with what I have. Congrats and best wishes!! Wedding planning is so much fun!
Posted by Catherine; updated 03/10/09

Please help I`m getting married september 20th my colors are brown and green and everyone hates my colors no one wants to help me please send me pictures and ideas because i love those colors together
Posted by martricia jewell; updated 03/18/09

Im getting married in May 2010. My colors are mint and chocolate. Here is a link to a bouquet that I just love and am trying to use for my bouquet.
Posted by nicole; updated 04/08/09

Hello i am having the same color as you my dress is ivory can you help me out thanks
Posted by veianna; updated 06/30/09

What did you find out i am having the same colors
Can you help me thanks....

Can i see pictures of how this turned out my wedding is in july 2010

HI LADIES, I DECORATED A WEDDING WITH CHOCOLATE BROWN OVERLAYS AND SAGE GREEN RUNNER ON TOP. SHE LOVED IT. EMAIL ME FOR A PICTURE.

Visit our page for more info: Carmelinas Creations

Posted by CARMEN; updated 07/13/09

Please kindly show me the pictures of how the came out.lam having my marriage blessed in church in octeber 10 2009.help
Posted by patricia; updated 08/04/09

PATRICIA, LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR EMAIL ME SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU PIOCTURES OF HTE CHOCOLATE BROWN AND OVIE GREEN WEDDING DECOR.

Visit our page for more info: Carmelinas Creations

Posted by CARMEN; updated 08/04/09

Hi guys, I only got engaged this weekend and am loving the sound of olive green and choc brown, I was wondering if you had pics to share so i can get a feel and look of the colours put together, or is there any links you have found on the web i can search?

Thanks Jenice
Posted by Jenice; updated 09/22/09