Star Wars Personalities Needed For Birthday Party

I am looking for a couple of Star Wars personalities to come to my son`s 7th birthday party and perform a battle scene or just hang out with the kids, take pictures and sign autographs. The party is planned for Dec. 10th and I live in Phoenix, Arizona.
Thanks
JaNae
Posted by JaNae Beckstead; updated 11/20/05

Janae,

We have worked with the Star Wars impersonators. Our database shows a group in the Phoenix area.

Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to: keith@rhkentertainment.com

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by Keith; updated 11/21/05

Hi Janae,

We have worked with Stars Wars impersonators. Our database shows a group in the Phoenix area.

Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to: keith@rhkentertainment.com.

Posted by Keith; updated 11/21/05

I, too, live in the Phoenix area and am looking for Star Wars characters for my son`s party. Did you have any luck with this entertainment company?
Posted by Melissa; updated 12/18/05

Melissa,

We didnt book the party because the character wasnt available for that date. She may have gone with another company.

What is the date of your event? Feel free to contact us at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to: keith@rhkentertainment.com

Posted by Keith; updated 12/19/05