My XV (Pictures)

Hey everyone-

I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it!
It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We learned the vals in 2 days w/ brindis cuz I arrived in Mexico like 5 days before. It was crazy but it was awesome I want another one! The church was nice and short. If anybody wants to see my pics write to me. Hope you all have fun in yours!
Posted by Tania; updated 11/17/05

Hi can you email me your pictures my sister`s b-day is coming up and we needs some ideas my email is jdsuncin@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Jessica
Posted by Jessica; updated 11/17/05

Yes, please send me ur pics. I need to get some ideas for mijas 15 and what song did u dance to with ur father?
Posted by veronica; updated 11/17/05

Hey girl well yeah i wanna see ur pics send them to ma email kingz1mami08@yahoo.com iight take carez girl bye
Posted by ina; updated 11/18/05

I would like to see some of your pictures. My daughter is having one in July 2006. E-mail: TxOceanAngel@aol.com
Posted by TxMom; updated 11/22/05

Yeah i`m just chillin and read ure post n yeah sounds koo so i would wanna see ure pic`s of ure xv
Ok we`ll send them to
Octpimp09@yahoo.com
Ok peace out
Posted by Pimp; updated 11/24/05

How do I view your pictures?
Posted by lorena sorto; updated 11/30/05

Can you send me the pictures of you
Posted by shay shay; updated 12/08/05

How can I see your pictures? Can you send them to me my email address is Kr3wgurl@aol.com
Posted by Klarissa; updated 05/08/06

Hey gurl can u send me ur pics to paolaa.7@hotmail.com and plz give sum advice cuz my quinceanera is in 8 months
Posted by Paola; updated 05/12/06

I would like to see your pictures mine is in four months, please send them to diana_molina15@hotmail.com
Posted by DIana; updated 06/02/06

My quince are coming up ineed some ideas pleaze!send me ur pics.
Posted by Araceli; updated 06/09/06

Hey can i see u r pics. Sweet_Pooh2010@yahoo.com
Posted by Yamilee; updated 06/09/06

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE UR PICS MY QUINCE IS THIS DECEMBER
Posted by cassandra; updated 06/12/06

I CAN I SEE UR PICS? Y QUINCE IS THIS DECEMBER AND ITS IN MEXICO TOO...SEND THME TO *CASSIEMONKEY91@SBCGLOBAL.NET *
THANKS
Posted by cassandra; updated 06/12/06

Hey i am going to have my quince in 4 weeks (well a little less time now) but i am soooo nervous!! can you please send me some pix so i can get some ideas? i wont copy it i just am the first in the family to have one! please i would really aprecitate it!!! and can you pleas give me some ideas of the song with my father? *the first dance** please!

My email is Renee_Cookie15@yahoo.com

Thankyou and i am happy for you that you had fun!
Posted by amy; updated 06/12/06

Hey i am really happy for you that you had fun at your 15er!! well i am going to have one myself in july! i am sooo nervous!!! can you send me some pictures so i can get some ideas? and also if it isnt too much trouble, can you give me some ideas on the first dance with my father??!! well im havin the first dance with my godfather!!!

Well my email add. Is

Renee_Cookie15@yahoo.com

Thanks
Posted by amy; updated 06/12/06