THE NEW FLAVOR Of DALLAS TEXASSS

WUT it dew yall, well this is one of the DALLAS DREAM BOYZ CADETS and we just wanna let yall know that we are the new FLAVOR of DALLAS, TX cuz you know how we do it up in diz BIA BIA. MAYN you know we blowin up real quick we might not be known every where like LATIN ILLUSION and LATIN BOYS but the ppl that do and have seen us dance they can tell you that we are not a disappionment B cuz we be gettin every 15th KRUNK when its BUNK. SO when you hear other CADETS say there the new FLAVOR of DALLAS, TX that aint true B Cuz as of yall know DALLAS DREAM BOYZ are the NEW FLAVOR OF DALLAS, TEXASS. CUZ You know how we do it up IN DALLAS TEXASS. PEACE
Posted by of DDB CAdEts; updated 11/12/05

Wut tym yall goin tonite...?
Posted by ina; updated 11/12/05

YA TO ALL DA LADIES THAT WANNA CHECK THE DREAM BOYZ IN ACTION HIT US UP FOR A PERFORMANCE AT EL CASTILLO, AT AROUND 8:30PM TONITE NOV.12 AIGHT HOLLA.....AFTER THAT WE GONNA BE IN AT THE PLANO BAZAAR....
Posted by D.D.B; updated 11/12/05

Hey yall !!! well last nite was the first time i had ever seen yall...i was the one in the baby blue tank top,w/jeans & curled hair(the youngest one gave me a ticket) & newayz i j/wanna say yall r really hot & especially the young 1!!! ur freakin HOTT!!! i want yall at my 15 in 2 more years...especially the youngest one... Hopefully we can keep in touch...well ttul..bye!
Posted by mArIsSa; updated 11/12/06

Hey yall !!! last nite wuz the first time i had ever saw yall...i wuz the 1 in the baby blue tank top,blue jeans,& my hair curled(the youngest 1 gave me a ticket)...& newayz i j/wanted 2 say yall r really hot...especially the youngest 1!!! UR FREAKIN HOTT!!! i want yall @ my 15 in 2 years...especially the youngest 1!!! by the way wutz the youngest one`s name??? newayz hopefully we can stay in touch....guess ill ttul. Bye!
Posted by mArIsSa; updated 11/12/06

Hey im interested in hiring yall but how do i get in contact with u please send me sum info so i can holla at ya!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Jelly; updated 11/20/06