Help!!!!!!!!

Hey every one wats up my name Daniela and my 15 sweet on july 22..... And as far as i know i dont have nothing planned..........i mean nothing!!!!!!!!!!! i need help on everything yall can help me with or ideas. My dress going to be lilac and i dont know wat color da girls dresses or guys taxitos color should be?????????? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Daniela; updated 11/06/05

Hey, I read you needed some help.

The dress color you chose is really nice.

Here`s what I think when it comes to the dress code for las damas, and los chambelanes.

The Guys, usually "in a traditional sense" the chambelan de honor is dressed in a white tuxedo, and the rest of them are dressed in a black tuxedo. Depending on what type of tuxedo you choose, because there are different kinds, you know...the pinguin type, the pachuco kind, the cadet kind...etc.
Depending on what you choose, if you have the type that the guy has to wear a vest or a "faja" with a tie, or a bow, then those things have to be the color of your dress, thats what make the outfits match with your dress.

The Girls, the girls dresses, try to choose them with a color that is like or almost like the color of your dress with a combination of another color that you have in your theme. Try not to make the dresses too drastically different from the color of your dress, or you`ll end up tacky. If you need help with the colors, ask the salesperson where you bought your dress for additional help. Remember that you choose the designs for everything, because then you`re gonna fall into toooooo many opinions and you`ll have more problems than before, i mean whoever wants to do you the favor in standing in your 15 will go with the conditions you want. Oh, y cada chambelan y dama paga por su propio tuxedo y vestido, not bein rude or nothing but thats the way it is.
T/c Remember to have fun cuz you only turn 15 one time.
Posted by Simply_me; updated 11/06/05