Pole Dancing Classes

I just wanted to know if there are any pole dancing classes around st. Louis, MO.
Posted by Lindsay; updated 11/02/05

I`m also looking for pole dancing lessons! I can`t find any when I google it. Maybe the fad hasn`t hit St. Louis yet? Shame. Let me know if you hear anything (post a message). Good luck!
Posted by Jessica; updated 11/30/05

I am also looking for classes in the area. Let me know if you hear anything or maybe we can set up a group lesson and fly some to St Louis.
Posted by Sheila; updated 02/11/06

Ladies, my name is Jordan and I`m a producer at KSDK- Channel 5. I was researching the private pole dancing party fad, and was looking to see if anyone in town was doing it.. And I found your posts looking for the same. I would love to talk to you about your interest, while I try to find if anyone is doing them here.... Please email me at jp***r@k**k.g***t.com or call ***-***-5223.. `
Thanks,
Jordan
Posted by Jordan; updated 02/28/06

If you want to know how to pole dance, contact me and I can give you some information. I just had a Girls Day party and we did pole dancing. We had a great time. Email me and I will give you the information.
Posted by Roni; updated 05/29/06

Please send me information on pole dancing in the springfield, or St Louis area.
Posted by JT; updated 06/11/06

Hi,
Did any of you find a Pole Dancing class? Email if you know of one...I`d for sure be interested in it.
Thanks
Linda
Posted by Linda; updated 07/02/06

I`m looking for pole dancing classes in the Mobile, Alabama area; can anyone help?
Posted by JT; updated 11/04/07

I have found none in Mobile, AL yet. My friend is taking classes in New Orleans-that is as close as I have found...she LOVES the class-I hope we get something in Mobile soon
Posted by gV; updated 12/28/07

Floored on Grand has GREAT pole dancing classes. You can google "floored on grand" to find the website and #
Posted by Shelly; updated 08/06/08

It`s awesome and the classes are affordable.
Posted by Shelly; updated 01/04/09

I`m looking for pole dancing lessons in Springfield, MO. Does anyone know anything?
Posted by Kati; updated 01/16/09

Floored has them - taught by Michelle who`s won awards and stuff - really great classes - beginner thru advanced... Reasonably priced and located on grand
Posted by Kat; updated 06/21/09

Has anyone found pole dancing lessons in st. Louis, mo yet? If so I need to know where? This is something I`m trying to do for my birthday in september.
Posted by Dee; updated 07/13/09

There are great pole dancing classes at Floored on Grand, on South Grand in St. Louis. The website is www.flooredongrand.com, and private parties are available.
Posted by Becky; updated 08/20/09

There`s a new studio opening in January 2010 in Lafayette square, Michelle Mynx Academy of Pole Dance. Michelle Mynx is an amazing performer and teacher. Here`s her site http://sites.google.com/site/michellemynxacademyofpoledance

They offer lessons, bachelorette parties and even pole parties if you want to hang out with your friends.
Posted by Samantha; updated 11/25/09

Divine Body Fitness is opening in March 2010, offering Fit For A Goddess (sensual pole fitness) classes.

There will be free Intro classes for the 1st week of March. Website: www.divinebodyfit.com, for more info on class times and dates.
Posted by Toni; updated 02/18/10

Yes there are pole classes in St. Louis, please check out this website: http://www.tinishanicolejohnson.com/poledanceclasses.htm
The site is very helpful
Posted by Nicole; updated 01/08/11