Maggie Sottero Chantilly

Is anyone looking to buy a Maggie Sottero Chantilly dress in Diamond White w/ Frost, Size 10? I ordered this dress from Renaissance Bridal, a boutique in York, PA (along with a matching veil and headpiece) in August and have since changed my mind and ordered a different dress. If interested let me know. The dress is expected to come in sometime in March.
Posted by Julie; updated 11/01/05

I would love to buy the dress, how much are you wanting for the dress? I have a limited budget but let me know. Thanks
Posted by Donna; updated 12/11/05

Hey Donna,
Glad to hear that you may be interested in the dress. Email me at HoopsJul20@aol.com and we can talk about the details if you want. Thanks, Julie
Posted by Julie; updated 12/11/05

Donna,

If you post your email address I will send you a picture of my Chantilly that is for sale.

Thank you.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 12/13/05

Hi, just wondered if you still have the dress.I would love it for my November wedding.Have tried it on here in the U.K but have had trouble finding a veil and headpiece to complement it. Could you send me pictures along with amount you are looking for.
Thanks.
Posted by juliette hayes; updated 04/11/07

Juliette,

Yes I still do have the dress! It`s hanging in the garment bag since I picked it up from the store...never been worn or altered. Since I didnt wear the dress I dont have any pictures of it but I can take some if you want. I got married this past July and I did wear the veil and headpiece that I originally bought to go with Chantilly with the wedding dress that I did wear. I can send you pictures of that. Do you have an email address that I can send pictures to?

Julie
Posted by Julie; updated 04/12/07

I was wondering if the Dress was still for sale. If so could you plz email me the info...
Posted by Amanda; updated 02/23/09

I purchased this dress from Julie and worn it for my wedding this summer. Now I would like to sell it. Please post a reply with your email address if you are interested in this gorgeous gown. I can send more pics and info. Thanks!
Posted by Kait; updated 02/28/10

I would love to purchase the maggie dress if it is still available. Has it been altered at all, and how so?
Posted by Jayme; updated 05/20/10

Yes, I altered it to have a slight sweetheart neckline, added cups (which are easily removed) and a 3 point bustle. The bustle is double enforced and it held all night. I can share pics of the bustle and neckline if you give me your email address. The length was not altered.
Posted by Kait; updated 05/21/10

My email address is smithjk44@yahoo.com, please email me the price you want for the dress as well. Thanks!
Posted by Jayme; updated 05/22/10

I was wondering if this dress was still availible? I fell in love with it, but I cannot find one any where. Please email me back at kamessal@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Posted by Kamessa; updated 05/18/11

I have it for $199 plus $49 shipping. Size 14 all white.
Posted by lisa; updated 05/19/11

Could either of the two of you send pictures to kamessal@yahoo.com please make sure to put the dress name in subject line. I think I was wanting the frost one to be honest, but would love to see the dress in white.
Posted by kamessa; updated 05/19/11