*HELP BOY PROBLEMZ!!*

Hey everybody wuz up well herez my story. I like this guy u kno but the problem is that i dont talk to him like at all i dont got no classes with him or nuttin. Well he knows who i am u kno but its confusing like i c him in the hallwayz and sometimes he flirts with me u kno like picks on me and crap like that but it iz like confusing cuz he doez the same crap with like all of hiz homegurlz. Well he asked out my homegurl but she said no she didnt like him then he asked out someone else and she said yes and she iz going out with him. So wat do i do? i want him to kno i like him but i dont want the whole word to go out and i do not wanna get rejected by asking him cuz i kno later on hez gonna tell hiz homeboyz and im neva gonna hear the end of it
Posted by nillissa; updated 10/28/05

Hey mija wuz up..
Well u know wat i think that if u really like that guy then tell him straight up u know, or like at least like let him know that u b feeling sumthing fo him u know..but if this nigga be doin the same thing w/u n his homegurlz then naw he aint worth it at all thatz just lettin u know that he one of em lil playaz ...just move on mija u know there`s other guyz out there
Well wish u luck!!
Laterz
Posted by baby g; updated 10/29/05

Hell yea i kno thats true. If hez gonna be doin the same thing that he alway be doin then its watever cuz i aint gonna be wasting my time on someone thats gonna be like that. Well u kno wat i dont even really care n-e more if i get rejected im just gonna tell him straight up. Cuz i kno sooner or later that im gonna get rejected like a whole bunch of times so im not even gonna be trippin about it but thanxs!! tell u wat happens with me laterz :)
Posted by nillissa; updated 10/30/05

Well if he does that to other girls, then maybe that`s his personality. Don`t get confused with a little "hi" or something like that. And if he asked out those other two girls, then maybe he`s just looking for someone to "mess" around with. Don`t waste your time with a guy like that. Try to keep your mind off of him and look to see what you already have (Guys who like you), maybe you already have what you could ask for.
Posted by Jannet; updated 11/11/05

Yeah things have changed since the last time i wrote that message. Okay he ended up telling people he never went out with that girl cuz he didnt like her. So when that girl found out she wuz all like wat the hell u kno so he said he didnt wanna be with her no more. So they broke up and then i found out that the very FIRST girl he asked out who is my homegirl liked him so i kinda hooked them up cuz i wuz all like its watever now cuz im not gonna hold her back from someone she likes cuz they both like each other and he dont like me so i wuz all like watever so now they r going out AND HES DOING THE SAME DAMN THING cuz i told him to something about him going out with her and he wuz all like wat i dont got no gurl! after she just left from being with him! and RIGHT after she left he started to flirt with me so i wuz all like wat the hell! so i dont kno like wats going on cuz thats my homegirl he iz going out with now and i feel like telling her but she might take it the wrong way and thing something else. Well xavier how come MOST guys act like that? i guess that shows he doesnt really like her cuz hez doing all that stuff! right? so do u think i should tell her?
Posted by nillissa; updated 11/15/05