Quincenera

Well if you need help finding a place to rent out you can email me because I know about alot of places. If you need a cheap place i know those too. But I live in houston so if you need help email me. Oh yeah you can look on websites for like bridal and fomal dresses and they have really cute dresses. Oh yeah there is a mall that sells pretty dresses at Bay Brook Mall. It is bridal dresses and formal dresses and more!!
Posted by Yalisse; updated 09/22/02

Hi i live in houston and we need help with our 15 so please email me Princess77043 @aol .com/
Posted by wendy; updated 01/28/03

Hi my prom is in a couple of weeks and i need to find a place for affordable dresses..if u know any store in houston like resale shops or something like that plz let me know...Thanks for taking ur time to read this:)
Posted by Saira Fatah; updated 03/11/03

Hey sup yal, well my sis needs some help in finding some dresses for the court. Its a quincenera. Well she wants to find some very pretty ones. If u know holla at me.
Posted by Paul; updated 08/24/03

I KNOW HELLA WEBSITES DO YOU KNOW WHAT COLOR SHE WANTS THEM PAUL? HIT ME UP ON "NEED HELP? I GOTZ YOUR BACK #2" NOT THE FIRST ONE "NEED HELP? I GOTZ YOUR BACK".
IM OUT!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/24/03

Hey paul,
I know alot of websites and places you can go to but you need to tell me where you live and what color she wants the dresses so just email me if you like Jewel580@hotmail.com
Posted by Yalisse; updated 08/25/03