Sweet 15 Birthday Party

My daughter, Cedrinna has been popular always and each party has been greater than the last but the sweet 15 birthday party may put the icing on the cake. She will be inviting between 150-300 people to her party in January 2006. The party will start at midnight until 7am. There will be a mini concert with local artist, dancing, and unlimited bowling and shooting pool. Basically, this party will off the chain. If at all possible please see if MTV can tape this event for my daughter. Contact me for additional detail if interested. Thank you Mrs. Theresa Sales
Posted by Ms.Theresa Sales; updated 10/23/05

Hi

Have you chosen favors for your daughter`s event. I can do some for her that will be awesome and memorable. I am running a special right no on them as well!!

Www.cmbcrafts.com

Email me anytime!!

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 10/25/05

No, I don`t think we can help her. Her voice and talents aren`t what we are looking for. And MTV does not want to come to see a girl who is having their party at a bowling alley. We`re very sorry for any misunderstandings we have caused.
-Thank-you

Ms.Nicklay
MTV associate
Posted by Ms.Nicklay; updated 12/03/05

MTV the party has been moved from the Brunswick Bowling Alley to a nightclub recording studio and the hours are 8pm - 12:30 a.m. We have a limo bringing Cedrinna and her close girlfriends to the party. And we have rented coach buses to transport the other 200 guest to & from the party. This party will be the a blast. Check her out before thinking the party is wack. Every year the young adults have a good time with parties her parents plan.
Sincerely,

Theresa Sales
Posted by Ms.Theresa Sales; updated 12/08/05