Debut Party Program

Hey there!..will somebody send me a debut party program script pls....i really had a hard time thinking what to do on my friend`s 18th birthday...she wanted me to be the MC on her party....pls do send me some punch lines to deliver....pls.....
I need it now pls pls pls... Thanks in advance...
Posted by winnie; updated 10/21/05

Pls. Send me a copy of a debut party program, my friend is celebrating her 18th birthday and i`m the one who was assigned to be the mc.tnx a lot in advance.
Posted by irene; updated 11/08/05

Could somebody send me a script of a debut party program... Please... I will be the mc of my niece`s party next week and i haven`t got any yet...
Posted by maricar; updated 05/29/07

Please send me a copy of a script in emceeing a debut. Tnx
Posted by carlota; updated 10/26/07

Please send me detailed copy program for my niece 18th bday.. Im the one who will be incharge all the events so I need it immediately ,,, Please send all the dialogues that i`ll deliver to us...Pls SEnd me now.... I need it very badly....

Thanks.
LHYNNE
Posted by arlene pineda; updated 12/01/08

Hi there! Please send me a copy of script for a debut party. I`ll be hosting a debut party this saturday and i badly need your help. Please send me some punchlines during the events.. Also, the meaning of 18 roses and candles.. Please..please..
Thanks a lot!!
Posted by marvs; updated 10/06/09

Can anyone pls send me a program script for a debut party where i will be the emcee? pls pls...thanks
Posted by lerma bediasay; updated 12/23/09