Damas Dresses

Hey everybody i am having my quinceanera in Oct. 2006 and my dress is pink but i dont know what colors mmy damas dress should be i was thinking lavender but i need somebodys advice. You can email me or just reply here thanks.
Posted by Hannah; updated 10/02/05

Well you have a really long time to think about it so i wouldn`t rush the decision because you`re taste could change and then your stuck with a bunch of dresses you don`t even like I think you should wait to start actually planning. What you should do is get a box go online and print out all the things you like and would be interested in useing then next year take the box back out and look threw the stuff and then pick. Believe me you`ll be surprised how much you`re taste has change.
Hope this helps
~Nicci~
Posted by NG; updated 10/03/05

My 15 dress was pink too and i had my girls in ivory dresses...it looked really nice and elegant, my other homegurl had hers pink too, and she had us in fushia dresses that looked real nice too
Posted by *me*; updated 10/03/05

Hey gurl i think that for ur 15 u should have something diffrent something hardly andybody would have. U kno so i wuz thinking u should have somethin like a gold dress. Or maybe another color no one has like royal blue or royal purple.
Posted by nillissa; updated 10/28/05

WELL IF YOUR DRESS IS PINK IT DEPENDS IF YOUR YOUR DRESS IS DARK PINK HAVE YOUR DAMAS WEAR A LIGHT VERY LIGHT PINK SO YOU COULD STAND OUT. BECAUSE REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO STAND OUT NOT YOUR DAMAS YOUR R THE MAIN ONE
Posted by ARACELY; updated 11/05/05