I Can Help

Hey girls i just wanted to tell you that im here to help you with anything about quinceaƱeras...trust me i know a lot since my mom has helped girls plan thier quinces so many times.... So if anyone has any questions just ask
Posted by Meli*; updated 09/30/05

Hey my name is mayra and i am going to have my quinceaƱera soon and i still dont have any ideas for my vals could u help me?

Thank you
Mayra
Posted by mayra; updated 09/30/05

Hey meli..... I wuz wondering if u could help me find some good songs for my vals iz cuz i cant find any good ones and i still need a routine. I aslo wanted to kno if u had any ideas on my salon decorations my dress is pink.....o and if u can find any valses could u plz send them to me my e mail is caramelmamii911@yahoo.com
Thnx
Posted by Mayra; updated 09/30/05

I really need the vals "El Vals De Las Mariposas Con Banda" if you have it or know were i can get it plase please please hit me up!Thanks A Lot I Would REALLY appreciate it!
Posted by Elva; updated 12/05/05

Yea i need some one that can teach me the routene by feb. 18.06 and i dnt have anyone yet! plz e-mail me at bubblesperez20002yahoo.com
Posted by Beatriz Perez; updated 01/04/06

What am i supposed to do for the thanksgiving mass? email me at pandasrfriendly@yahoo.com
Posted by margarita; updated 01/14/06

HEY UMM I NEED HELP ON FINDIN A SONG FOR ME AND MY DAD TO DANCE TO I ALREADY HEARD OF VAL FANICSION AND TIEMPO DE VALS AND VALS DE MARIPOSAS BUT I WANT DIFFERENT ONES. THANK YOU AND HIT ME UP AT LIL_GORGEOUS09@YAHOO.
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 01/29/06

I am having my 15 next summer in june ineed some help with church music to and my speech to could you please send me some speeches and ideas to thanks so much samantha my email is grandmalori1@msn.com
Posted by samantha; updated 06/11/06

Hi my name is amy
And i need help with choosing the song that i am going to dance to with my godfather (im not havin a dance with my father) so i am dancing with him on my first dance!! i cant choose the right song!! can you pleas help me!! please!!!
My email add. Is

Renee_Cookie15@yahoo.com

Thankyou!
Posted by amy; updated 06/12/06