I Need Sum Cadetes 4 My 15

I need sum cadetes 4 my quince and i need to kno whos really good cuz i dont want my 15 2 suck well thanks
Posted by hazel; updated 09/28/05

Hey i didnt have these guys for my 15 but my freind apie had them fot hers their called famous creations they all look good and can dance bad as$ and she told me that they do new routines and dance to what ever songs you want and they teach you how to do everything like apie they tought her how to heel/toeand kumbia real bad a$$ but i dont know i mean if you dont want your 15 to be like everyone elses you should get them if you want their number just tell me
Posted by alex; updated 09/28/05

Well what i think is that you should get The Dallas Dream Boyz. I`m Having them for my quince and there steps are badass. They are fine and they do what ever it take to make your dreams come true. So if you want to info just write back. Aight
Lil_Loome
Posted by Lil_Loome; updated 09/28/05

Well look hazel u wrote me asking me for a lap dance...but if u go to the car wash at migueleno u can get one and then from their check all the cute guys and c if u want to get SWEET SENSATION.. I really recommend u sweet sensation bc they actually care about u n u will enjoy them as ur cadets.. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!!
Posted by Manny; updated 09/28/05

So ur gonna give me a lap dance or another cadete?? but i thought u got a gurl already
Posted by hazel; updated 09/29/05

But if u really want a lap dance from me i can give u one or u can get one from any cadet that u want..But r u going to da carwash on sat. At migueleno.. I hope to c u at the Halloween blowout OCT 21.. At migueleno...PLEASE GO!!!
Posted by Manny; updated 09/29/05

Hey chica if you want some bad a$$ cadets you need to go with FAMOUS CREATIONS!!!! They do all new moves for every 15. They can teach you any move you want only if you are willing to do it. They can show you hip hop to cumbia. Their choreographer can also teach samba, cumbia, bachata, mambo, and more girl! They even do international dancing too. If you want your guest to be left with their mouth open and all them other girls envious! They will be talking your party for a long time! If you want some more info contact me at swtangel2004u@yahoo.com or post me a message.
Posted by Jenn; updated 10/01/05

Hey wasup Hazel i think u should get Dallas Dream Boyz because we know how to make a 15 Krunk if u do call the F M Studio at (214)-370-9990 or call the manager at (214)-334-2028 plz just hit us up.
Posted by Edgar; updated 10/01/05

Im gonna be in dallas 2moro so i might go c da cadetes
Posted by hazel; updated 10/01/05