FOR SALE: PC Mary`s S008250-Chiffon Gown NEW WITH TAGS!

This beautiful PC Mary`s wedding gown was bought for my wedding and then never used. It has never been worn apart from these photographs! THIS IS THE EXACT PC MARY`S GOWN ON THE TAG-it is not a knock-off or copy! The ORIGINAL PC MARY`S TAGS are attached.

Pictures don`t do this gown justice. It is a rich ivory colour, flattering to any skin tone. The bodice is lightly embroidered and beaded with pearl beads. The scalloped neckline is graceful and nearly exposes the shoulders without being too revealing for your wedding day. It has a high, almost empire waist with a band of shirred chiffon. The skirt is a flowing cascade of ivory silk chiffon. A chapel-length train extends from the back of the gown; I did not have any alteraitons made to the length of this graceful gown yet. The sleeves are truly the crowning glory of this gown-done in flowing silk chiffon, they have a slight fullness at the top before gathering. The sleeves are full length and flow gorgeously.

As I said, the pictures of the gown (particularly the pictures of me *in* the gown!) do not do it justice. It is a size 16 and unaltered: Bust of 38" to 40" and a high waist of 32". This is truly a gown designed to make you feel like a princess on your special day (just not what I really have in mind for my wedding now!). This gown retailed for $660 and has since been discontinued. I am offering it for $500, well under what I paid for it. Feel free to e-mail with any questions!
Posted by Gwen; updated 09/27/05

Do you by ANY chance still have this gown?
Posted by sherrie nock; updated 09/07/07

Good morning. I also have the same Mary`s Bridal Dress completely unaltered and never worn. I was a size 20 at the time so I don`t know if this is helpful to you. I am also asking $500.00 for the dress. Please contact me with any questions you may have.
Posted by Michelle; updated 09/24/07

Do you still have the size 20?
Posted by aaliyah; updated 05/19/10

Very interested in purchasing this dress, please let me know if you have one available. Thanks!
Posted by KIm; updated 05/22/11

Do you still have this dress? I`ve been searching for this dress do you still have it?
Posted by Ann; updated 05/03/15