The Wiggles

I`m looking for Wiggles Impersonators for Oct 30th B-Day Party---in NYC area
Posted by Greg; updated 09/26/05

Call me i can help you out call 631-650-4792
Posted by sammy; updated 10/03/05

I am also looking for Wiggles impersonators for my son`s 2nd b-day party on Nov. 20th. Any luck??
Posted by erin; updated 10/26/05

I`m looking for wiggles impersonators for my son`s 2nd birthday in January...Can anyone help!! I`m in NJ!
Posted by Kgbrav; updated 11/07/05

I found a company to help you with your Jan party. They are Hollywood Pop Gallery from NYC #212-777-2238. They have Wiggles Impersonators that perform their songs and get the kids involved, they do balloons, and tattoos. They are a little pricey but if you`re Wiggles fans like us, it`s worth it. I`ll let you know how they do on Nov.20 if you`re interested.
Posted by erin; updated 11/07/05

Erin- how was your party?? I am curious..I just called the place you suggested for availability.

Thanks so much!
Karina
Posted by Kgbrav; updated 11/23/05

My party was OUTSTANDING!! The Wiggles were excellent! They were nice, sensitive to the kids, entertaining and overall great people. I would recommend them highly! They made my son`s day. They sang Wiggles songs (karaoke style) and had the kids do the actions, they did parachute, tatoos, and balloons. My only suggestion would be to ask in advance for any particular Wiggles songs you want. They did older stuff that my kids knew only because we`ve been fans since my first child - 7 years now. Otherwise, they were great!! Good luck. My e-mail is santangelos@optonline.net if you need any other advice. Erin
Posted by erin; updated 11/29/05

The party was OUTSTANDING!! The Wiggles were excellent...they were so sensitive to the kids, entertaining, and just really nice guys. I would recommend them to anyone - they`re worth the money. They sang Wiggles songs, Karaoke style, did the parachute, balloons, and tattoos. They made my 2 year old`s day! My only suggestion would be if you have any Wiggles favorites, let them know in advance. They sang alot of old songs that my kids know only because we`ve been fans since my oldest was little (7 years now). Other then that, they were really really good. Erin
Posted by erin; updated 12/01/05