Fantazy Boyz

YOU SHOULD GET THE FANTAZY BOYZ, THEY ARE THE BEST AND THEY ARE ALSO FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Liz and Adriana; updated 09/22/05

Who the Fantazy Boyz?????? where they from? when did they come around?
Posted by pebbles; updated 09/22/05

YOU SHOULD GET THE FANTAZY BOYZ CAUSE THEY ARE FINE ESPECIALLY PETEY AND JUNIOR. WELL E-MAIL US IF YA WANT MORE INFO:
Bigbutty7@yahoo.com(liz)
Or
Smileychickgirl001@yahoo.com(adriana)
Posted by Liz and Adriana; updated 09/22/05

I hope they got better cuz the only wun that could shake was jonathan
Posted by Amanda; updated 09/23/05

They are fine
Posted by Liz and Adriana; updated 09/26/05

They are fine!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah, all of them are good especially Andrew , with that BIG BUTTY!!!!!!

It`s all about SWEET SENSATIONS but thats cool im proud of what they can do but im not hating..So what do u think about us if you dont mind answering my question...B Honest..=)
Posted by Manny; updated 09/26/05

I was going to get ya but when I went to look for you, I couldn`t find ya that`s when I saw the fantazy boyz. I saw that they dance good so I got them. First, cause they were all cute and they knew how to dance and well you I just saw you once so I didn`t really know how ya were. E-mail me
Posted by Liz; updated 09/26/05

So do yall got any pics of them
Posted by hazel; updated 09/28/05

Yeah we got some
Posted by Liz and Adriana; updated 09/28/05

Can yall send me sum 2 my email????please

My email is babygurlolvera@yahoo.com thanks i need to check these niggas out do u got there # so i can call them??

I forgot their number but I`ll try to get it
Posted by Liz and Adriana; updated 09/29/05

Hey this 4 all yall!! My cuzin PETER is tha leader of THA FANTAZY BOYZ!!!! THEY R good booty shakers!!so yall need a # or anyhting hit me up cristinaram@sbcglobal.net ok yeah THA FINEST IS MA EX FELIPE DATZ MA BANI BOI!!! yeah Andrew look good 2 w/ dat BIG BOOTY!!! shyt those r ma boiz!!! yeah umm i might get em 4 ma 15!! yeah well gurls holla bac!!
~~~~~~~~~~MIZ HOOCHIE~~~~~~~~~
Posted by Miz Hoochie; updated 09/29/05

(your cuz is fine)PETER AND JUNIOR ARE the cutest ones. But yeah your right Andrew it`s the one with the big butty!!!!!!!!! Well we`ll e-mail you
Posted by Liz and Adriana; updated 09/30/05

HEY LIZ and Adriana my boyfriend FELIPE looks tha best sh!t and my cuzin Peter but yea holla bac i ma have them @ my 15 febuary tha 18!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Miz Hoochie; updated 10/03/05

Well each of us have different taste but Felipe is cute.Is Petey still going out with that girl? I think her name is Andrea. Well e- mail me.ok
Posted by Liz; updated 10/03/05