14th Birthday Party In 3-4 Weeks! Please Help!

I am helping plan a 14th birthday party at my school gym for my two friends. It is going to be a co-ed party with a girls only sleepover afterward. We`re not sure what kind of a theme we should make it. We sort of want it to be casual so everyone will be comfortable, but we don`t know a theme. It`s is close to halloween so maybe that gives you an idea. We`ve already decided that it is going to be a dance party, but the decorations and theme of the dance we`re not so sure of. If you could help us that would be great. OH yeah and if you could think of some TEENAGE sleepover games that we could play that would be good too. And we have a pretty high celing BUT we have a `light fixer thingy` that we get get on to do the celing if we have to for decorations. It`s in about 3-4 weeks so I need an answer pretty soon. If you could and would help us that would be GREAT. Thanks in advance!
Posted by Chelsea; updated 09/15/05

If u get any good ideas could u pass them along to me...my daughter will be 14 dec. 6th..i have wracked my brain thinking of something to do..i have no clue..its a very weird age..not a kid but not quite grown..please help if u could...send to the email address i provided...dixiedebbie72@aol.com
Posted by Debbie; updated 11/09/05

I think the whole dancing party is reeally great!! im turning fourteen soon and me and my friends LOVE to dance. I hope it turns out ok!
Posted by Erin; updated 11/09/05

Since i posted this message today..my daughter has also decided to have a dance party....i am renting the lion`s club building here...having black lights and strobe lights...and have printed out invitations asking everyone to wear a white shirt of some kind to the party..that way everyone glows in the black lights..i am going to buy cups and straws and plates that will also glow in the black lights...she thinks its all gonna be great..we shall see!!
Posted by Debbie; updated 11/09/05

A good theam is 70s and get people to dress up iv been to 2 in the last 2 weeks and there so much fun all you have to do is go get an outfit and so abba or mamma mia ymca and that sort of music and dance till your legs fall off it so much fun and have a connor with spin the botte.hope this helps and have fun thats the mane thing. Sorry about the seplling
Posted by heather; updated 03/22/09