Wanted:Priscilla Of Boston #2902

Looking for Priscilla of Boston Style#2902(white) in Size 6 or smaller.
Posted by Charlotte; updated 09/03/05

Did anyone reply to your request? My daughter is looking, too. Needs larger than 6. Thanks
Posted by Maureen; updated 10/15/05

Charlotte,
I am wearing this dress for my Sept. 30 wedding. I plan on selling it after. Let me know if you are interested. It is a size 4
Posted by kristin; updated 07/12/06

WE CAN CREATE THIS GOWN IN ANY COLOR YOU WISH.

I Am a distributor for a wedding dress designer and we can make you an inspired gown that would look VERY close to the original designer gown.

We use all the same lush fabrics as the original designer gown

WHOLESALE pricing

SMALL deposit required

Photos and REFERENCES available

4-6 weeks we can have your gown to YOU NOT MONTHS

Click on our link for more information

Inspiredcouture@yahoo.com

Visit our page for more info: Inspired Couture

Posted by inspiredcouture; updated 07/12/06

Kristin - do you have a buyer for your dress yet? this is exactly what i`m looking for! is it ivory or white? my wedding is not until july 2007, so i can defintely wait. Thanks!
Posted by Talia; updated 07/18/06

I am looking for this dress too in a size 10 or larger. For a 2008 wedding if anyone is willing to part with theirs.
Posted by Lauren; updated 04/02/07

Looking for this dress too. Size 4-6-8. Prefer (worn once) in Ivory Anyone?
Posted by Sharon; updated 05/06/07

I have a brand new Priscilla of Boston 2902. I bought it as an impulse buy b/c I just got engaged in the beginning of April and am getting married this August. I bought the dress and then found something I like better, but the store I bought it from has a "final sale" policy so I couldnt get my money back. The dress is IN THE STORE - brand new, never been touched. PERFECT CONDITION!! I need to sell it. It is Ivory, size 10. Please email me at belyese13@aol.com if you are interested. I am flexible on price, and am selling it for much less than the retail price in the store b/c I want to get rid of it. The dress will come straight from the store b/c it`s still there, and I can ship it to anywhere in the states.

Thank you,
Brooke
Posted by Brooke; updated 06/07/07

Hello! I am interested in your dress but your email did not work. How much are you asking for it? I am VERY interested. Thank you!
Posted by Lauren; updated 06/08/07

I am asking $2700, but am flexible on price. Email me if you are interested and we can talk...
Posted by Brooke; updated 06/09/07

Do you have the Priscilla of Boston 2902 in a size 4?
Posted by Jessica; updated 09/18/07

I also have a 2902 in a size 4 for sale still. If anyone is interested, email Knut316@aol.com
Posted by Kristin Smith; updated 09/24/07

Almost a year later, but just wondering if anyone still has a Priscilla of Boston 2902 in any size or condition. Thanks!
Posted by Jessica; updated 09/04/08

Jessica,
I do still have mine available. Size 4. Email me for more information.
Posted by Kristin; updated 09/12/08

I`m also looking for a Priscilla of Boston dress style 2902, size 8,10. (I`m a street size 4-6). Please let me know if anyone has one available. Thanks!
Posted by tanya; updated 10/28/08

To all the girls on this thread, my dress is still available.
Posted by Kristin; updated 10/29/08

I know it`s two years later and it`s probably doubtful if anyone has this dress still but if anyone does in a 4/6/8 please let me know, thanks!
Posted by Corbett; updated 09/03/10

I know this is much later than the previous post but I`m selling a Priscilla of Boston Style 4716 gown from Orange County, CA. :)
Posted by Julie; updated 08/01/13