Daddy Yankee

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! u ppl no daddy yankee`s phone number?!?!?! i need it!!!!!! i have a number that my friend said was his cell phone number but i`m not sure if u want that one i`ll give it to anyone
Posted by vanessa; updated 08/26/05

Yeah is it cuz i got that one
Posted by priscilla; updated 09/02/05

That is not DADDY YANKees # because i tryed it so dont belieave that ok for everybody listen la gurla de DON OMAR !!!!!!!!!1
Posted by joanna; updated 09/02/05

F
Posted by Alicia; updated 09/04/05

That is Daddy Yankee`s #.I tried it and a guy answered and i asked for Daddy Yankee and he gave daddy yankee the phone.I think the guy that answers is his friend. Really call and ask for daddy yankee and you`ll talk to him.
Posted by Alicia; updated 09/04/05

Um....well some 1 gave me that num so i dont give a fu** if you dont believe me!!
Posted by priscilla; updated 09/10/05

Umm yea ok ...buh w.e daddy yankee is ma love he ma baby nd if yall makin numbas up den us are low lifes.....u kno we daddy yankeesz fans buhim his #1 I LOVE U DADDY YANKEE!!!
Posted by Karen Ms.Yankee; updated 11/04/05

Daddy yankee is soooooo beautiful and he is tha sh** no matter what any one else thinks ,i know different!!!
~Heatha~
Posted by heather; updated 03/20/06

Ya`ll crazy man! yea! he`s bomb! but i know the mini mi of him his name is Luis and if u want to see his pix den email me at....
Posted by Kimberly; updated 03/21/06

WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER ON THIS WEB SITE???? DUMB HO`S!
Posted by Estefania; updated 03/25/06

That is not DY`s number, I called it and it`s some guy named Adam something. I don`t know where ya`ll got this number from but it`s not real.
Posted by *nie*; updated 02/05/08

F****ing lil girlz ya`ll need to f***ing stop fighting or somethig for ya`lls info ya`ll need to firken call the friken maneger thats probably who ya`ll are calling and corse they are not going to give ya`ll DY`s # you have to make ya`lls plan with the maneger stupids
Posted by Clarrissa; updated 02/20/08

Hi Daddy Yankee iam your fan #1 I love you so much i want to see you i went to your consert and i saw you you are a hot man
Posted by Fraysa; updated 03/05/08

PLEASE GIVE ME DADDY YANKEE`S PHONE NUMBER
Posted by jordan; updated 04/08/08

Can i have his number im his number 1 fan
Posted by Melissa; updated 11/24/08

I luv daddy yankee .... He is the most incredible artist in the world .... I luv him and i am a big fan .... Luv DaDdy yAnkEe [the big boss]
Posted by daddy yankee; updated 01/20/09

I need the cangry phone number plizzz can some one give it 2 meee...... Baby ur tha # 1 n always be luv ya.. Muahkzundefined
Posted by nina; updated 02/02/09

Girl can i hav dat phone # i no i really dont know u but ppl cani get it and i will give u anotherone.
Posted by kristi; updated 02/03/09

Hi i will like to get a number for daddy yankee caz i am useing one of his riddim & it have his voice on it i did a mix with his voice on it so i wanted to kmow if i can use it???can i plz get a phone number for him or a email so i could post it to him thank you very much Mr.doll...
Posted by Mr.doll; updated 02/13/09

GIVE ME DADDY YANKEE`S PHONE NUMBER OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND TAKE OFF ALL YOUR HAIL OFF OF YOUR HEAD SO PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE GIVE ME THE NUMBER.
Posted by juliannys; updated 09/19/09

Preety Please with a cherry on top!!!! please give me daddy yanlee`s number!!!
Posted by Lil Mexican; updated 02/04/10