Need Idea For 40th Birthday

My husband turns 40 in october. We really got his brother with a clown comedian that really got him good. We want to get my husband good, any ideas
Posted by T; updated 08/11/05

Hi T

I would love to help you with some neat centerpieces or glasses, etc. That can be custom made for your hubby. Something funny or unique to him I will work with you to make something memorable.

I recently did a whole set of glasses for a son that he had me do for his father each one had a different "proverb" that his dad had always said to him on it.

We can come up with something neat and you can use them as favors, etc.

You may view some of my work at
Www.cmbcrafts.com

Email me anytime I am happy to help

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 08/12/05

WE PLAY BILLYBOB N MAW, HILLBILLYS THAT WILLLEAVE HIM LOL.
CHECK OUT MY WEB SITE:
WWW.SANTALETTER.ORG
BILLYBOB N MAS PAGE.
BILLYBOB
269-649-9022
Posted by MIKE; updated 08/19/05

Why don`t you get him and his guest caricatures drawn. This will put some real humor in his day. Visit this website www.caricaturesofyoubyleonard.com. You can also email him at caricaturistleo@wmconnect.com. He drew caricatures for us when my daughter graduated from high school. The children really enjoyed it. They laughed, laughed, laughed. Try it. We just love ours. They make good keepsakes. Tell the caricature artist to put 40th on his caricature. I hope this helps you for another idea. Good Luck
Posted by charlene; updated 08/21/05

How about a photo video montage of your husband. Let`s put funny pictures together. It will be a talk of the party. I offer very affordable packages. Visit my website www.eventspecial.com.
Posted by Jonah; updated 08/24/05