I NEED HELP WITH MY MADRINA`S DRESSES!

I`m having my quince this year in October. My dress is gonna be made in Mexico, it`s all Turquoise with silver flowers on the top and around the bottom. I`m not having any chambelanes or damas because my parents want a small party at my house, I`m having just 4 madrinas and my padrinos de bautizo with me in the misa. It`s gonna be really simple.

Well, I don`t know what color my madrinas should wear! I mean, it`s hard to pick, and it can`t be white cuz my dress doesn`t have any white in it. I was thinking grey because my dress has silver but that`s gonna be hard to find unless they get their dresses made. Well, just let me know. If u wanna see kinda how my dress is gonna be (but with the colors I told u), This dress was the one that looked the most like the one I`m having made.

Http://www.arnettslaboutique.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=67
Posted by Ana; updated 08/10/05

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!
Posted by Ana; updated 08/11/05

Can you send me a pic of more or less how your dress is gonna look. My neice wants turquise too but having trouble deciding wich dress... Help us please turquise dress lady..
Posted by priscilla; updated 06/12/13