Dallas Dream Boyz OR Latin X-Treme?

Who do yall think is better Dallas Dream Boyz Or Latin X-treme? just wanted to know who is better because i use to be in latin x-treme but now im in Dallas Dream Boyz.
Posted by Edgar; updated 08/06/05

*~DALLAS DREAM BOYS~*
Posted by Mariposa; updated 08/06/05

Its all about them dallas dream boys....them niccaz can bounce that ass!
Posted by .*.unknown.+.; updated 08/31/05

Fa-sho Edgar itz me JoJo from the Dallas Dreqam Boyz!!!!!!!! To all yall Fine Quinceanera`s you need to get us! Were the new sensation in Dallas and trust me youll like the results! To all the Dallas Dream Boyz i just want to Say Wat It Be!!!!!!!
Posted by JoJo; updated 09/20/05

Vanna dont worrie about this lil boy just make sure you see me dance and shake my azz. Aight.
Posted by JoJo; updated 09/22/05

WEll iam i just have to get to be alone with you and me and youll have you lap dance. And your gonna like it since i`m gonna shak my ass like never befor.
Posted by JoJo; updated 09/24/05

Hey Vanna well yeah but i also have to talk to you but youll like your lapdance but is gonna be a real fast one since you have to practice aight. Well laterz
Dallas Dream Boyz
Posted by JoJo; updated 09/26/05

DALLAS DREAM BOYZ FOR SHO!!!NO QUINCEANERA WANTS A 24 OLD GUY DANCING AT THERE 15. SPECIALLY WHEN HES GAY. THEY DONT WANT NO GAY DANECERS.AND lATIN X-TREME GOTS THE SAME MIX OVER AND OVER AGAIN.AND THAT SONG IS GETTING PRETTY OLD (DE LA RASA PA LA RASA)THEY SO STUPID SO JUST GET THE DALLAS DREAM BOYZ
Posted by I DONT KNOW; updated 09/29/05

Datz not uh hard one.
Dallas dream boyz all tha wayy.
Ma babyboy stitch.
I kno nobodi wants no old niggas dancin 4 dem.
And i bet chu dey cant do it like demm.
N0PE.
----STiTCHSz WiFEYY 4 liFEY
Posted by Sojita; updated 05/08/07