My 40th Birthday Party

I will be keeping my 40th birthday party in November 2005 - i wanted it to be a bit different but glamorous - any idea.
Posted by Deneez; updated 08/03/05

With the help of Bill Reed Decorations you could turn your birthday into a red carpet affair, a tropical paradise, a 50`s sock hop or any theme you can dream.
Visit us online at www.billreed.com
Posted by Marjorie; updated 08/03/05

How about a spa party in your home.
Call Helen 323 993 6055 I`m in the Los Angeles area
Www.servethegoddess.com

Visit our page for more info: Serve The Goddess Mobile Spa Services

Posted by Helen Hodgson; updated 08/03/05

Hello - absolutely I would love to help you make your birthday elegant and full of great memories for you and your guests.

You may view some of my work at
Www.cmbcrafts.com

If you were interested in having personalized flutes or wine glasses, etc.as favors let me know as I do discount for larger orders.

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 08/04/05

How about a birthday in Hollywood?

You can find inexpensive hollywood decorations at shindigz.com and orientaltrading.com. You can find movie board clappers, oscars (i have found them in gold plastic and gold foiled chocolate), buy movie star cardboard standups (I had marilyn monroe, austin powers / mini me, and others setup around the house) I also rented an Oscar and spot light for the front porch, he was about 9 ft tall from a party rental prop place here in Dallas, I had trivia and games where the winners got an oscar for the prize)
Your food table and decorations can be gold and glitzy. When I ordered decorations that only came in black, I spray painted them gold.
You can even ask your guest to dress hollywood glitzy and see how they come or ask them to come as their favorite movie star.
My best parties have been those with costumes!
Posted by Judith; updated 08/13/05