Sweet 16 Birthday

My Birthday is on October 9th. And i dont know Where to have it... What to do... Or what a theme to use!! Please help me!!
~Stephanie~
Posted by Stephanie; updated 08/01/05

How bout like a 70`s party at some like kof c or community center?
Posted by Lindsey; updated 08/02/05

Visit http://www.librabirthday.com for all of your Libra Birthday needs.
Posted by Libra Birthday; updated 08/03/05

Stephanie

The best way of selecting a theme is going with what you like. Be creative and have fun with it.
Posted by Annette; updated 08/03/05

Hey there girl...

I don`t know where in the US you are...and what the weather might be in October...but it`s fun to go to a park and have a

Birthday Dessert Potluck...and all of your friends BRING SOMETHING DELICIOUS THAT THEY MADE JUST FOR YOU (and your parents handle the burgers and hotdogs, soda pop, ect )

And for entertainment your parents could hire a Caricature Artist or Face Painter / Braid Artist to entertain you and your friends (a party artist is NOT as expensive as you might think...call around for prices of caricature and face painting artists at partypop.com)

If October is too cold to have FUN outside....think about having your party at a ICECREAM PARLOUR...call around to various icecream places in your city...give them an estimation on how many kids & adults you might have (head count) and the icecream manager will call you back with a price per person to host your party at their establishment. What fun!! Your party at an icecream restaurant!!

Another FUN idea is buy the ingredients for PIZZA and invite your friends over to YOUR KITCHEN to CREATE and bake 2 - 3 types of pizza (keep it simple and your party will go smoothly)

If you`re thinking of just having a GIRLS ONLY PARTY...some COOL party ideas are:

1. Look at partypop.com and hire a Henna Tattoo Artist for an hour or two to freehand draw temporary tattoos on your gal friends.

2. Look at partypop.com and hire a face painter / braid artist to entertain you and your best gal friends.

(Henna tattoo artists and Face painting artists ARE NOT AS EXPENSIVE as you think they might be!! Call around and get some prices...AND keep it simple)

3. Go to a craft store and buy an inexpensive bucket of beads ($10-$15 and get all types of shapes and colors of BEADS. Then buy a package of "Stretch Magic" - elastic twine to string your beads upon) then you and your best gal friends can make unlimited bracelets, anklets and bead chains to braid into each others hair...FUN!

4. Go to the store with your mom and pick up several varieties of icecream, toppings (a bag of M & M`s, a bag of crushed peanuts, a jar of marshmellow, a few jars of chocolate, strawberry and butterscotch syrups, a stack of plastic 8 oz dixie cups & plastic spoons) THEN you and your best gal friends can make your own ICECREAM SUNDAES....Double FUN!!

Enjoy your special day!

Nancy Kartoon
Phoenix, AZ Party-Artist
(602) 254-8180
Posted by Nancy Freer; updated 08/08/05