****Maggie Sottero "Madalyn" 4Sale*****

Greetings!

I have ordered this amazing Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress but have since changed my mind! I`m only asking what I`ve paid for it. Due to fraudulent activity, I must insist on pay pal or a cash payment only. It includes the dress and the stole. I am expecting to receive it on 8/28. It’s a size 16 (seems to run small). I am large busted (36DD) so I needed the extra room up top. As I stated, I haven`t even received it yet so no alterations have or will be done to it.

The picture doesn`t do it any justice! The color is called Diamond White. It`s almost antique white, in my opinion. It`s very light and airy (planning a destination wedding). I`m anti-appliqué (so 80`s!). This dress is all lace with intricate beading, pearls and sequins. The detail on the corset is exquisite. It`s boned for a curvaceous fit. It also has a built in bra, hook and eye closure with covered buttons. Below is the link should the photo not appear....

Http://www.maggiesottero.com/catalog/window.php?25
Posted by Fawn; updated 07/30/05

Do you know the measurement for the top? I am a 40E/F, not sure if it would work, but I am very interested! How much are you asking? Thank you
Posted by Stefanie; updated 08/02/05

Hi,

Thanks for responding. The top according to the chart a " Size 16 is Bust 41" Waitst 32½" Hips 43½." I fell between sizes so I ordered the larger one to be safe. Keep in mind it can be taken out or in for a correct fit. I hope this is helpful. My best advice is to have your measurements taken by a bridal shop if you haven`t done so already. I`m eager to sell it so I can purchase another dress. I`ll take $800 for it.
Posted by fawn; updated 08/02/05

Thank you for the info. I wish I could purchase it, but my seamstress said the bust definitely won`t work. It can`t be taken out that much. Thank you again.
Posted by Stefanie; updated 08/03/05

Do you still have this dress available?
Posted by Katie; updated 02/07/11