Need Help On How To Decorate With Red N White

Hi im 14 and my 15 is comin soon, but my dress is red and white so i still need to see how to make the salon into a new style using those colors i havent been to a 15 that have red n white so is hard to get ideas.
Posted by Trina; updated 07/29/05

My quinceanera colors where red and white too.. But we put a lil bit of gold everywhere. And we made my theme angels.. So i had gold angels everywhere and fake red roses with gold edges everywhere....
Posted by Victoria; updated 08/02/05

Oh thats a nice way to put them colors gold,red,n white did u had damas?
Posted by TRINA; updated 08/04/05

Dat sounds really cute but a lot of people say dat it is really bad luck if the quinceanera makes her colors black or red.....if u dnt believe in that its cool but my mom wnt let me put mines red mines is gunna be pink n silver its in sept
Posted by Ci; updated 08/05/05

Uh.. I don`t believe in that bad luck stuff.. I didn`t have no bad luck. But anyways, I had damas and they wore red dresses and I had chamberlains and they wore black tuxes...ALL BLACK. W/ no red vests, no red nothing...the damas had red roses w/ gold edges in thier hair. And they lil girls (mini quinceaneras) had white dresses with red sashes around thier waist and red roses all over thier skirt.
Posted by Victoria; updated 08/05/05

Well all the quinces ive been to something bad happens but well im still lookin for my dress theres alot of them with white n red but they have to much flowers n i aint feeling that....oh do u think if the chambelanes tuxes are blk n red stripes would of look good cause the guys want that....n the damas its hard cause u know girls they never almost agree on the same thing....so im also trying to see that. Vicky was ur chambelan ur bf?
Posted by TRINA; updated 08/08/05