1st Birthday

My daughter`s 1st birthday is coming up in September and I do not know what to do. Kid`s ages vary from 3-10 years old. Any ideas? live in new jersey.
Posted by Christine; updated 07/29/05

I would host a theme, dress up party. Check out www.partybus101.com for vendors in NJ

Visit our page for more info: Big Red Boat Parties

Posted by Joni Brennan; updated 07/29/05

Please call 732-901-6700 for children`s entertainment ideas great for a 1st Birthday celebration. Also see our website at www.newjerseyclownsforhire.com We are base out of Ocean County New Jersey.

Miles of Smiles to you!

Gitsy

Visit our page for more info: Gitsy The Clown Entertainment

Posted by Gitsy; updated 07/29/05

This party is mostly for your guests pleasure and your photo album, since the birthday girl is so small. It would be nice if you had all the guests draw a crayon picture of your daughter in her party dress so you could save them and she could look at them later as you tell her about the party. You will get a wide variety of styles and you will have instant art sutible for framing. My day care students drew pictures for me of my first daughter when she was an infant and she still gets pleasure looking at them 22 years later. You could take a poloroid of each guest with the birthday girl as a thank-you gift.
Posted by Mary; updated 07/31/05

Hi: You can email us at partay_peepls@yahoo.com. We have a wide variety of 1st birthday parties that all the guest will have a time of their lives. Even the birthday girl will remember.
Posted by Tamika; updated 07/31/05